- OH, MY HOLY SCHMEAR!
- [speaking Farsi]
- THE MUSLIMS,THEY BEAT US HERE.
- WHAT'S GOING ON, KYLE?
- HE SAID THE MUSLIMSBEAT THEM HERE.
- STEP AWAY.YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.
- YES. AND YOU KNOWYOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE.
- HOLD ON, EVERYBODY,THIS THING ISN'T EVEN--
- DON'T TOUCH IT!
- WELL, I JUST RAN TOTHE SCHOOL AND TOLD EVERYONE
HEY, THERE'S A RED-HEADED COWOUTSIDE.
YOU SHOULD ALL SEE IT.- CARTMAN, STOP!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHATYOU'RE DOING.
- I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THIS COWCAN MAKE GINGER CHEESE
WHICH IS LIKE A SWISS CHEESE,
EXCEPT INSTEAD OF HOLESIT HAS FRECKLES.
- THE MUSLIMS AND THE CHRISTIANSARE CALLING FOR A MEETING
TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF WAR.
- VERY WELL.LET US MEET TO DISCUSS
HOW THE WORLD AS WE KNOW ITENDS.
OH MY HOLY SHMEAR!!!
People of all religions descend upon South Park to see the Ginger Cow.
Cartman humbly apologizes, and shows the whole school the red headed cow.x CLOSE
Word of the Ginger Cow spreads across newsrooms of the world, and the reporters all share the same reaction.x CLOSE
Representatives from Israel visit the school to speak with Kyle about the Red Heifer.x CLOSE
People of all religions descend upon South Park to see the Ginger Cow.x CLOSE
While discussing terms of war, the Muslims, Christians and Jews decide instead to sacrifice the Red Heifer.x CLOSE
News of peace in the Middle East spreads as Cartman confesses his lie to Kyle.x CLOSE
In front of the whole school, Kyle confesses that he loves the taste of Cartman's farts.x CLOSE
Kyle visits Mr. Mackey to ask for advice about Cartman's farts.x CLOSE
Jews, Christians, and Muslims have united, ushering in 10 years of Van Halen.x CLOSE
Stan visits Kyle to try and find out why he likes Cartman's farts so much.x CLOSE