- CARTMAN'S ARMY IS GETTINGBIGGER EVERY DAY.
IN ADDITION TO THE FEDERATIONAND THE KINDERGARTNERS,
THE XBOX ARMY NOW ALSOHAS THE KIDS
WHO PLAY HARRY POTTER, THE JOCKS,
THE SWIM TEAM,AND THE GLEE CLUB.
- WORD IS THAT THE SIXTH GRADERSALL PREFER XBOX TOO
AND WILL TEAM UPWITH CARTMAN AS WELL.
- AND WHO DO WE HAVEON OUR SIDE?
- BESIDES US, IT'S THE BOOK CLUBAND JANICE PINKERTON.
- DID YOU ASK THE VAMP KIDS?- THEY'RE STILL UNDECIDED.
- THERE HAS TO BE A WAYTO GET PEOPLE ON THE FENCE
TO JOIN OUR SIDE.
- LOOK, SIR STAN, IT'S PROBABLYTIME TO GIVE THIS UP.
- WE'RE JUSTA DYING BREED, STAN.
XBOX IS GOING TO WINTHIS WHOLE THING.
- SO WE'RE JUST GOINGTO LET OTHER KIDS DECIDE
WHICH GAME SYSTEMWE ALL PLAY ON?
WHAT WOULD THEY DOON GAME OF THRONES?
WHAT WOULD THEY DOWHEN THINGS LOOK THEIR DARKEST?
A Dying Breed
Stan and his Playstation army discuss their battle plans.
Randy joins a fresh batch of mall cops as they prepare for Black Friday.x CLOSE
Cartman gathers all the boys together and unveils his plan to get the next gen gaming systems.x CLOSE
Channel 9 news interviews excited Black Friday shoppers.x CLOSE
The boys begin to train for the big fight. Meanwhile, Randy hears about the horrors of last year's Black Friday.x CLOSE
Butters discusses wieners, while the boys divide into dueling factions over next gen gaming consoles.x CLOSE
Sharon confronts Randy about his new mall security gig.x CLOSE
Cartman recruits the help of the Federation kids, while the boys discover a new Black Friday threat.x CLOSE
The gift every child is asking for this holiday season.x CLOSE
The mall cops are horrified when they hear about the new Elmo doll coming out on Black Friday.x CLOSE
Stan tries to recruit the Goth Kids, while Cartman has a serious talk with Lady McCormick.x CLOSE