- ALL BUT A FEW WHO AREHIDING OUT AT DUKE'S RESTAURANT.
WE'VE SENT BOB AND TRISHIATURNER TO SMOKE THEM OUT.
- WHAT ABOUT HIM?- WHAT ABOUT ME?
- HE'S A TOURISTAND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.
WE HAVE TO KILL HIM.
- NO!KENNY'S MY FRIEND!
HE'S THE ONLY KID AT SCHOOLI ACTUALLY LIKE,
YOU BUNCH OF JERKS!
- BE CAREFUL, YOUNG KEIKI,YOUR ANGER STILLS CONTROLS YOU
BECAUSE WE WERE NOT ABLETO FINISH YOUR CEREMONY.
PERHAPS WE SHOULDFINISH IT NOW.
- FINISH HIS CEREMONY?WE ARE AT WAR, DAVID!
I HAVE LIVED ON THIS ISLANDFOR TEN YEARS.
TEN YEARS!EVERY JULY AND PART OF AUGUST.
AND I CAN TELL YOU ALL
THAT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO FACEFROM THE HAOLES
IS NOTHING SHORT OF GENOCIDE.
- HE'S RIGHT, DAVID.WE CAN'T TRUST ANY TOURISTS.
- HE WON'T BETRAY US.WILL YOU, KENNY?
- NO, I WON'TFUCKING BETRAY ANYBODY!
- THEN LET HIM PROVE HIMSELF.TRIAL BY OPAEKAKA.
- HE'S ONLY A CHILD.
- IF HE WANTS TO BEONE OF US...
THEN HE MUST FACETHE CHALLENGE.
- VERY WELL.
- [blows conch weakly]
Trial By Opaekaka
The Native Hawaiians discuss what to do with Kenny.
After confronting him about his fight with Scott Malkinson, Butters completely loses it.x CLOSE
Butters' parents meet with Principal Victoria, only to realize their son is flowering.x CLOSE
Butters' parents tell him the truth about his heritage.x CLOSE
Kenny gives Butters some much needed help getting his journey started.x CLOSE
Butters finally arrives in his native homeland.x CLOSE
Kenny writes back home and lets the boys know how everything is going,x CLOSE
During Butters' Hapa Loa ceremony, the natives discover their way of life is being threatened.x CLOSE
The Native Hawaiians fight back and begin removing tourists from the island.x CLOSE
The Native Hawaiians discuss what to do with Kenny.x CLOSE
Kenny undergoes the trial by Opaekaka as the Native Hawaiians look on.x CLOSE