MOM, YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING.
DAD'S TRYING TO BEOUR NEW SCHOOL CHEF.
- OH, I KNOW.
HE TRIED OUTALL HIS RECIPES HERE
AND LEFT ME WITH THE MESS.
- WELL, YOU GOTTATELL HIM TO STOP, MOM!
- YOU THINK YOUR FATHERIS GOING TO LISTEN TO ME?
[Shake Weight beeping]
- THIS ISA WORKOUT REMINDER.
TIME FOR A WORKOUT.
- OH, THIS THING ISSO GREAT.
IT REMINDS ME WHEN I HAVEN'TWORKED OUT IN A WHILE.
- THAT'S IT.WORK IT.
- MOM, DAD'S FOOD SUCKS
AND THE KIDS AT SCHOOL ARESTARTING TO GET PISSED AT ME.
- SORRY, STAN, BUT I NEED TOSTART DOING THINGS FOR MYSELF.
- YOU ARE INDEPENDENTAND STRONG.
- RIGHT!I SPEND ALL MY TIME
TRYING TO TAKE CARE OFEVERYBODY ELSE.
- SWITCH ARMS.
- I DON'T NEED TO LOOK GOOD
TO KEEP YOUR FATHERINTERESTED IN ME.
I'M JUST GOING TO DO IT FOR ME!
- YOU ARE SO MOTIVATEDAND CHARMING.
IT IS TIME TO TAKE YOUR PULSE.
DO NOT STOP YOUR ARMS.
GET YOUR FINGER UP THEREA LITTLE MORE.
YOUR PULSE IS 145.
- WHO SAYSTHAT SCHOOL CAFETERIA FOOD
Get Your Finger Up There
Stan complains about his dad's new job, while Sharon relieves the stress with her Shake Weight.
Randy stays up late to watch the no-no channel.x CLOSE
Randy sneaks in a little more Food Network after work.x CLOSE
Sharon blocks out the food channels, so Randy turns to the Food Network Hotline.x CLOSE
Sharon tries out the latest exercise craze.x CLOSE
Randy quits his job to persue his new passion.x CLOSE
Randy tries his hand at his very own cooking show.x CLOSE
Sharon blows off some steam on the beach.x CLOSE
The boys come up with a plan to foil Randy's cooking dreams.x CLOSE
Sharon is woken up for a late night workout.x CLOSE
The school cafeteria is flooded with Food Network's stars.x CLOSE