♪ AND NOW WE...
- ♪ CAN ALL BE FREE - SHELLEY, COME ON.
WE HAVE TO GO!
- DAD, WHAT ARE YOUDOING HERE?
- RIGHT NOW, SHELLEY!- SHH!
- SHELLEY, YOU ARE NOTWATCHING THIS TRASH.
NOW, COME ON!- WOULD YOU MIND?
I'M TRYING TO ENJOY THIS MUSICALWITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER!
- OH, YOU FUCKING PERVERT!
- ALL RIGHT, GET THE HELLOUTTA HERE, YOU!
- RANDY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- IT'S TIME TO PUT AN ENDTO BROADWAY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
- ♪ AAH AAH AAH
- AH, YOU'LL DO GREAT HEREIN THE EMERALD CITY.
I'M SURE YOUCAN'T WAIT TO GO!
- ♪ TAKE ME AWAY
[audience gasps]♪ TO THAT SPECIAL PLACE
♪ THAT BLOWJOB PLACE
♪ WHERE PEOPLE LIKE USCAN ALL LIVE FREE ♪
- ♪ FREE TO GIVE BLOWJOBS,TAKE ME AWAY ♪
- IT'S SPIDER-MAN.
- ♪ LET'S LIVE TOGETHER - AGGH!
- OH, SORRY! SORRY!
- ♪ THAT'S THE LIFE FOR YOU - ♪ BLOWJOBS
- ♪ AND ME - AGH!
- ♪ TAKE ME AWAY
♪ TO THAT SPECIAL PLACE - SHELLEY!
- AAH!- OWW!
- [man on PA] SORRY, FOLKS.WE ARE IN A HOLD.
WE ARE IN A HOLD.
Put An End To Broadway
Shelley and Larry's date gets a surprise visit from Spider-man.
Randy's coworkers teach him about the benefits of Broadway musicals.x CLOSE
Sharon and Randy catch a musical, and Randy learns about the show's subliminal messages.x CLOSE
Randy gossips with the guys, while the boys try to get through swim practice.x CLOSE
Randy plans a trip to New York for the weekend and dumps his kids with the Feegans.x CLOSE
Sharon and Randy enjoy their trip to Broadway.x CLOSE
The guys talk about the lack of culture in South Park.x CLOSE
Rehearsals are held for Randy's new musical.x CLOSE
Rehearsals continue as Randy meets with the biggest names in Broadway.x CLOSE
Larry serenades Shelley with a love song.x CLOSE
Randy receives a Bro Down challenge, while Larry and Shelley's relationship blossoms.x CLOSE