- 'SUP, BRO?- TAKE A SWING, BRO!
- I'M RIGHT HERE, BRO!
- LET'S GO, SONDHEIM!
WIPE THE STREETWITH HIS PUNK ASS!
- WHAT MAKES YOUTHE BRO-THORITY, BRO?
- WEST SIDE STORY, BRO!- WHAT, BRO?
- SWEENY TODD, BRO!- WHAT, BRO? WHAT, BRO?
- MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG, BRO!
WHY YOU GOTTADISRESPECT, BRO?
- I DO RESPECT YOU, BRO!- SHOW SOME RESPECT, BRO!
- I DO RESPECT YOU, BRO!- THEN STOP DISRESPECTIN', BRO.
- I RESPECT YOU, BRO!- OKAY, I RESPECT YOU TOO!
- THE BRO-DOWN IS OVER!
LET'S BRO OUT!
- BRO OUT!
- PARTY PEOPLE!
- AW, MAN, I'M SO GLAD WE PUTOUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE.
THAT'S WHAT BROS DO!
- THAT'S WHAT BROSFUCKIN' DO!
- YOU'RE ALL RIGHT, MARSH.
IF IT'S COOL WITH YOU, BRO,
ELTON AND ANDREWAND ALL OF US
WANNA HELP YOUWITH YOUR MUSICAL.
- HEY, REALLY?
- YEAH!WE CAN HELP YOUSE OUT
A LI'LE BITWIF' THE SUBTEXT!
- HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF SPLOOGE-DRENCHED BLOWJOB QUEEN,
WE CALL IT, THE WOMAN IN WHITE?
- OH, THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!
- AND A CHEERS TO RANDY MARSH.
WELCOME TO BRO-DWAY.
- WHOO!- WHOO HOO!
Randy survives the challenge and gets initiated into Bro-dway.
Randy's coworkers teach him about the benefits of Broadway musicals.x CLOSE
Sharon and Randy catch a musical, and Randy learns about the show's subliminal messages.x CLOSE
Randy gossips with the guys, while the boys try to get through swim practice.x CLOSE
Randy plans a trip to New York for the weekend and dumps his kids with the Feegans.x CLOSE
Sharon and Randy enjoy their trip to Broadway.x CLOSE
The guys talk about the lack of culture in South Park.x CLOSE
Rehearsals are held for Randy's new musical.x CLOSE
Rehearsals continue as Randy meets with the biggest names in Broadway.x CLOSE
Larry serenades Shelley with a love song.x CLOSE
Randy receives a Bro Down challenge, while Larry and Shelley's relationship blossoms.x CLOSE