- THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN,
AND THE PRESIDENTOF THE UNITED STATES
IS ONCE AGAIN BARACK OBAMA.
- I ASSURE YOU ALL, I AMHEADING BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE
MORE MOTIVATED,MORE TITILLATED THAN EVER.
- DON'T BE SAD, IKE.
JUST BE HAPPYTHAT YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY
WHERE PEOPLE GET TO ELECTA PRESIDENT AT ALL.
- HEY, KYLE, WHAT'S UP?
- NOTHING, WATCHINGTHE ELECTION RESULTS.
- YEAH, I FIGURED.
IT'S THE DAYAFTER THE ELECTION,
So YOU'RE PROBABLYSITTING ON THE COUCH
TELLING YOUR LITTLE BROTHERHOW GREAT IT IS
TO LIVE INA DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY.
LISTEN, KYLE, COULD YOUCOME OVER FOR A SECOND.
I'VE GOT SOMETHINGI NEED TO SHOW YOU.
- PLEASE, KYLE.IT'S KIND OF IMPORTANT.
- ALRIGHT, WHAT IS THISALL ABOUT, FAT ASS?
- YOU HAPPY WITH THE ELECTIONRESULTS LAST NIGHT, KYLE?
- IT DOESN'T MATTERIF I AM OR NOT.
PEOPLE VOTED AND I STANDBEHIND THE PRESIDENT.
- OH, IT'S SUCH A DEMOCRATICTHING TO SAY, KYLE.
WHAT IF I WERE TO TELL YOU
THAT I HAVE SOMETHINGIN MY ROOM
THAT COULD CHANGETHE ENTIRE ELECTION?
- SURE, YOU DO.
- WHAT IF I DID, KYLE?
- WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLYHAVE IN YOUR ROOM
THAT COULD CHANGETHE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION?
- PRETTY SWEET, HUH?
- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
- WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE?
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VOTESFROM ALL THE SWING STATES.
- I DON'T BELIEVE IT.
- NO, REALLY, THERE ARESTATES FULL OF SWINGERS.
BUNCH OF PERVERTSIF YOU ASK ME.
- WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE?
- FUNNY HOW VOTING WORKSIN THIS COUNTRY, ISN'T IT, KYLE.
EACH ONE OF THESE A PERSON--
SOMEONE WHO TOOK THE TIME
TO ACTUALLY GETTHEMSELVES INFORMED,
ACTUALLY GOT UPAND DROVE TO A VOTING AREA
TO MAKE SURETHEIR VOICE WAS HEARD.
- HERE'S ANOTHERPATRIOTIC AMERICAN.
HE PROBABLY SPENT HOURS
LISTENING TO ALL THOSEPRESIDENTIAL ADS
AND TUNED IN TO EVERY DEBATE.
- KNOCK IT OFF, CARTMAN!
- NOW, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, KYLE,I ACTUALLY NEED YOUR HELP.
BUT FIRST, YOU HAVE TO PROMISENOT TO TELL ANYONE.
- YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAYWITH THIS, YOU FAT TURD!
- RUN NOW, LITTLE FIREFLY.IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN.
- SWEETIE,THERE'S A MR. PUN LEE TSAO
ON THE PHONE FOR YOU.
- THANKS, MOM. I'LL TAKE THAT...IN THE STUDY.
DO I HAVE A STUDY?I DON'T THINK I HAVE A STUDY.
More Tittilated Than Ever
President Obama is officially re-elected, and Cartman lets Kyle in on his voting scam.
Cartman visits all the swing states and puts his election scheme into motion.x CLOSE
President Obama is officially re-elected, and Cartman lets Kyle in on his voting scam.x CLOSE
With his re-election secured, the President is forced to make good on his promise to the Chinese.x CLOSE
Kyle and the police bust into Cartman's room, but find nothing.x CLOSE
Kyle goes to the boys for help it seems like Butters knows more than he's willing to say.x CLOSE
Cartman and General Tsao sit down at Red Lobster to meet with the newly elected President.x CLOSE
With Butters in the hospital the boys swing by to grill him for information.x CLOSE
The boys burst in and disrupt the meeting between Cartman, General Tsao and President Obama.x CLOSE
The boys search Cartman's house for the ballots, and are paid an unexpected visit by Mr. Mouse.x CLOSE
Cartman pays Butters a hospital visit and assures him that no one will EVER find the hidden ballots.x CLOSE