- YOUR FRIEND HAS HADA SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION.
- CAN WE PLEASE JUST TRYAND TALK TO HIM?
- ALRIGHT, BUT DON'TTAKE TOO LONG.
- BUTTERS, YOU HAVE TO TELL USWHAT CARTMAN IS UP TO.
- I DIDN'T WANTTO HAVE TO DO THIS,
BUT IF YOU DON'T TELL US,
I'M GONNA TELL YOUR DAD
YOU HELPED GET THE WRONG PERSONELECTED PRESIDENT.
- NO! PLEASE, YOU CAN'T!
- THEN JUST TELL MEWHAT CARTMAN IS UP TO!
- OKAY! OKAY!
HE'S HELPING THE CHINESEGET SOMETHING THEY WANT.
- WHAT'D HE SAY?
- HE SAID CARTMAN'SHELPING THE CHINESE
GET SOMETHING THEY WANT.
- OH, WHAT DO YOUMEAN THE ELECTION
ISN'T THE BIGGEST THING THATHAPPENED THIS WEEK?
- BECAUSE THE CHINESE ACTUALLYWANT TO PROTECT SOMETHING
- BECAUSE THE CHINESEWANT TO PROTECT SOMETHING
- YOU MEAN THE MISSILEDEFENSE PROGRAM?
BUTTERS, WHERE IS CARTMAN
SUPPOSED TO HAND OVERTHE BALLOTS?
- AT RED LOBSTER.- AT RED LOBSTER.
- RED LOBSTER.
- HE SAID AT R-R-R-R-REDR-R-RRED--
- RED LOBSTER--- RED LOBSTER--
- RED LOBSTER!
- RED LOBSTER!
- OH, RED LOBSTER.
With Butters in the hospital the boys swing by to grill him for information.
Cartman visits all the swing states and puts his election scheme into motion.x CLOSE
President Obama is officially re-elected, and Cartman lets Kyle in on his voting scam.x CLOSE
With his re-election secured, the President is forced to make good on his promise to the Chinese.x CLOSE
Kyle and the police bust into Cartman's room, but find nothing.x CLOSE
Kyle goes to the boys for help it seems like Butters knows more than he's willing to say.x CLOSE
Cartman and General Tsao sit down at Red Lobster to meet with the newly elected President.x CLOSE
With Butters in the hospital the boys swing by to grill him for information.x CLOSE
The boys burst in and disrupt the meeting between Cartman, General Tsao and President Obama.x CLOSE
The boys search Cartman's house for the ballots, and are paid an unexpected visit by Mr. Mouse.x CLOSE
Cartman pays Butters a hospital visit and assures him that no one will EVER find the hidden ballots.x CLOSE