- SO I CAST MY BODYINTO THE TRAILS OF BLOOD.
THE KNIFE PIERCES DEEP,DEEP INTO MY LONELY EYES,
SO I CAN SEE THIS BLACK WORLDNO MORE.
- WHOA, THAT'S PRETTY HARDCORE.
- THAT'S REAL PAIN RIGHT THERE.
- THAT'S HOW I FEELWHEN MY MOTHER ABUSES ME.
I JUST WANT TO ESCAPESO SHE CAN'T HURT ME ANYMORE.
- HENRIETTA, SWEETIE!
- SHUT UP, MOM, GO AWAY.
- OH, BUT REMEMBER DADDYWANTED TO TALK TO YOU
IN THE LIVING ROOM,MY DARK LITTLE PRINCESS.
- STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS.
I'M NOT A BEAUTY QUEENIN A DISNEY MOVIE.
- WE'LL BE WAITINGIN THE LIVING ROOM.
- GOD, SHE JUST NEVER STOPS.
- OH, GOODNESS,I AM SO NERVOUS.
- WHAT?- HAVE A SEAT, HENRIETTA.
- OOH, A LITTLE FAMILY CHITCHAT.- SHUT UP, MOM.
- HENRIETTA, AS YOU KNOW,YOUR MOTHER AND I
HAVE BEEN CONCERNED ABOUTYOUR BEHAVIOR FOR SOME TIME.
- ARE WE REALLYDOING THIS AGAIN?
- WE'VE HADA HARD TIME COPING
WITH THE DARK THINGSYOU'RE INTO,
BUT WE'VE FINALLYHAD SOME COUNSELING.
- APPARENTLY WE'RE NOTTHE ONLY PARENTS
WHO HAVE A CHILD THAT IS "EMO."- WHAT?
- BUT DADDY AND I LOVEOUR LITTLE MUFFIN,
EVEN IF SHE'S EMO OR NOT.
- I'M NOT A [bleep] EMO.
DON'T YOU EVEN KNOWTHE [bleep] DIFF?
- DO YOU KNOWHOW YOUR FOUL LANGUAGE
BREAKS YOUR MOTHER'S HEART?
- LIKE CALLING MOMMY"DEMON JIZZ."
- SO, LISTEN, SWEETIE,WE'VE FOUND A CAMP.
- A CAMP WHICH ISFOR TROUBLED KIDS LIKE YOU,
AND YOU GET TO WORK OUTSIDEAND LEARN ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY.
- I'M NOT GOINGTO ANY [bleep] CAMP.
- IT'S FOR TWO WEEKSAND WHEN YOU COME BACK
WE CAN TALK ABOUT EARNING BACKSOME OF YOUR PRIVILEGES.
- I WON'T COME BACK BECAUSEI'LL BE [bleep] DEAD
I'LL WALK OUT OF THAT CAMPANDI'LL WALK THE STREETS
UNTIL I PROBABLY GET PICKED UPAND GANGBANGED BY CRIMINALS
UNTIL I'M BLEEDINGOUT MY [bleep] EYES.
- THEY HAVE A HORSESHOE PIT
WHERE YOU CAN CHALLENGETHE OTHER KIDS TO HORSESHOES.
My Dark Little Princess
The Goth Kids' hardcore poetry session is interrupted by Henrietta's parents, who want to change their daughter's behavior.
Cartman infiltrates the NSA and doesn't like what he finds in his personal file.x CLOSE
The boys use the game of "Minecraft" as a distraction to keep their parents from hurting each other.x CLOSE
Cartman sees Token as a threat to all humanity.x CLOSE
The Goth kids are being sent away to a camp for troubled children.x CLOSE
When Ike hits puberty, he and Kyle start to grow apart. To save their relationship, Kyle takes Ike to see a live performance of Yo Gabba Gabba.x CLOSE
Cartman's latest prank brings peace to the world.x CLOSE
The boys prepare to battle the crowds already lining up for the first official day of holiday shopping.x CLOSE
Black Friday is almost here and the battle for the new gaming devices is heating up. Princess Kenny's betrayal has left Cartman out for revenge.x CLOSE
The doors to the mall will finally open for the biggest Black Friday sale in history. The boys are divided, but a bloody battle will determine which gaming device is victorious.x CLOSE
When Wendy tries to fix one of her girl friends up with Butters, she ends up in the counselor's office.x CLOSE
The Goth Kids non-conformist South Park intro.x CLOSE
The Goth Kids' hardcore poetry session is interrupted by Henrietta's parents, who want to change their daughter's behavior.x CLOSE
The remaining Goths go to Child Protective Services and explain the difference between Goths and Emos.x CLOSE
The Goths wait for Henrietta's return from camp...but don't like the person who comes back.x CLOSE
Henrietta hangs with the Emos, while the Goths are suspicious about what happened to her.x CLOSE
Tall Goth visits Henrietta and confronts her about what happened at Emo camp.x CLOSE
Another Goth falls victim to the camp for troubled teens.x CLOSE
Depressed about their missing friends, Hair Flip and Little Goth come up with a plan involving the Vamp Kids.x CLOSE
The remaining Goths interrupt the Vamp Kids to share news of the mysterious Emo camp.x CLOSE
The Vamps and the Goths devise a plan to stop the Emo black magic.x CLOSE