- SUDDENLY, STAN SAYS HE KNOWSABOUT SOME HORSE STABLES.
IT SEEMED TOO GOODTO BE TRUE.
- NOW, LET MEGET THIS STRAIGHT.
YOU WANT FOUR HORSES,ONE FOR EACH OF YOU?
- YES, PLEASE.- I THINK WE CAN SET YOU UP.
- OH, THANK GOD.- YOU SEE, GUYS?
THIS IS GONNA BE SWEETAFTER ALL.
- STEP RIGHT OUT HEREAND WE'LL GET YOU GOING.
GOT FOUR MORE FOR YOU,DUNCAN.
- HELLO!- HI!
- FOUR YOUNG BOYS IN COLORADOARE ON A TRIP FROM HELL...
- TRAPPED IN A TOUR GROUPON HORSEBACK
THAT IS ONLY ALLOWEDTO TRAVEL FOUR MILES AN HOUR.
- [echoes]CAN WE PLEASE GO FASTER?
- [muffled]GO FASTER!
- WE GOT SOME LUNCH SET UPFOR YOU UP AHEAD.
SOME TURKEY SANDWICHESAND DIET DOUBLE DEW.
- SO ANYWAY,LONG STORY SHORT,
I WAS BORN IN 1953AT 6:00 IN THE MORNING.
- AN ATTEMPT TO MAKEA BAD DAY BETTER
BECOMES A DESCENTINTO MADNESS ON...
Got Four More For Ya'
The boys' plan to escape via horseback riding turns out to be a terrible mistake.
The boys find themselves trapped in a nightmare they cannot escape.x CLOSE
It's the boys' last day of spring break and they decide to go looking for adventure with ziplining.x CLOSE
The boys' ziplining tour takes a turn for the worse when they realize they have to share their adventure with a tour group.x CLOSE
Trapped inside the shuttle, the boys are forced to spend quality time with the tour group.x CLOSE
The food in Cartman's stomach begins to turn, as the boys finally arrive at the top of the mountain.x CLOSE
The boys think their ziplining ordeal has finally ended...but soon realize the nightmare has only begun.x CLOSE
The ziplining tour continues and the boys find themselves totally trapped.x CLOSE
Cartman's stomach condition worsens, and the boys turn on each other.x CLOSE
The ziplining tour breaks for lunch, and the boys devise a plan to escape.x CLOSE
The boys' plan to escape via horseback riding turns out to be a terrible mistake.x CLOSE