- SO, I JUST TRIEDTO KEEP THE TOUR GROUP MOVING
AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
- ALL RIGHT, GUYS,
THIS IS IS WHERE WE'RE GONNABREAK FOR LUNCH.
- COME IN BY THE WATERFALL,GANG.
- OH, NO. COULD--COULD WESKIP LUNCH AND KEEP GOING?
- SKIP A FREE LUNCH?NOT ME.
- WHO WANTS SANDWICHES?WE GOT TURKEY.
- LONG STORY SHORT, WE--- [groans]
YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY,SOMETHING'S WRONG IN MY TUMMY.
- THEN STOP DRINKINGDOUBLE DEW, FAT ASS.
- THIS IS DIET DOUBLE DEW,KYLE.
IT ONLY HAS HALF THE CAFFEINEAND SUGAR OF DOUBLE DEW.
[groans]OH, MAN, YOU GUYS.
I GOTTA GETTO A BATHROOM FAST.
- YOU'RE IN A FOREST.GO TAKE A CRAP.
- IF I CRAP IN THE WOODS,
THE BLOOD WILLATTRACT BEAVERS, KYLE.
- HEY, UH, I'M SO SORRY,BUT WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY.
OUR FRIEND ISREALLY, REALLY SICK.
- OH, YOU MEAN THE LITTLE KIDWITH THE HERPES?
- THAT'S NOT HERPES.IT'S A COLD SORE.
- YEAH, HIS--HIS COLD SOREIS REALLY BAD,
AND, UH, HE'S LOSING BLOOD,SO WE GOTTA GO.
- GEE, SORRY, DUDE,BUT WE'RE AT THE SUMMIT.
OUR ONLY WAY DOWNIS TO ZIP DOWN.
- WHAT ABOUT THE STABLES?
- OOH, YEAH,THE STABLES.
THERE'S A RANCH RIGHT PASTTHAT HILL THAT RENTS OUT HORSES.
The ziplining tour breaks for lunch, and the boys devise a plan to escape.
The boys find themselves trapped in a nightmare they cannot escape.x CLOSE
It's the boys' last day of spring break and they decide to go looking for adventure with ziplining.x CLOSE
The boys' ziplining tour takes a turn for the worse when they realize they have to share their adventure with a tour group.x CLOSE
Trapped inside the shuttle, the boys are forced to spend quality time with the tour group.x CLOSE
The food in Cartman's stomach begins to turn, as the boys finally arrive at the top of the mountain.x CLOSE
The boys think their ziplining ordeal has finally ended...but soon realize the nightmare has only begun.x CLOSE
The ziplining tour continues and the boys find themselves totally trapped.x CLOSE
Cartman's stomach condition worsens, and the boys turn on each other.x CLOSE
The ziplining tour breaks for lunch, and the boys devise a plan to escape.x CLOSE
The boys' plan to escape via horseback riding turns out to be a terrible mistake.x CLOSE