- ♪ JESUS LOVES ME,THIS I KNOW ♪
♪ 'CAUSE REPUBLICANSTELL ME SO ♪
♪ LITTLE ONESGOD WILL PROTECT ♪
♪ 'CAUSE LETTING KIDS BE HARMEDIS CHILD NEGLECT ♪
EVERYTHING STILL CLEAROUT THERE?
- IT'S ALL QUIET OUT FRONT,ERIC.
- WELL, CHECK EVERYWHERE!
I'M NOT PAYING YOU GUYSEACH 20 BUCKS
TO SCRATCH YOUR BUTTHOLES!
- HE SAID HE'S NOT PAYIN' USTO SCRATCH OUR BUTTHOLES.
- WHAT?WHAT WAS THAT?
OH, JESUS CHRIST!
GUYS!- HEY, ERIC.
- IT'S TRYING TO GET IN!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?
- WELL, WE GOT SCARED, SO WE'RENEXT DOOR AT WINGSTREET.
- YEAH, WELL, IT WASTHE CLOSEST PLACE TO HIDE.
- DUDE, I WANT WINGS!
[pounding on door]
OH, JESUS.IT'S ONLY YOU!
- ALL RIGHT, GRAB HIM.- HUH?
- YOU SAY THE JEWPACABRAHUNTS FOR ANYTHING EASTER,
AND NOWIT'S LOOKING FOR YOU.
Dude, I Want Wings!
Cartman takes refuge in a church, but still can't escape being captured.
Cartman stops by Kyle's house to chat with Mrs. Broflovski about Judaism.x CLOSE
While the boys sign up for an Easter Egg Hunt, Cartman spreads the word about the Jewpacabra.x CLOSE
Cartman and Butters set off in the middle of the night searching for Jewpacabra.x CLOSE
Cartman visits the Sooper Foods executives to show them his proof of the Jewpacabra.x CLOSE
Cartman travels to Atlantis with the Sooper Food execs, then heads back to Colorado to speak with some experts.x CLOSE
Cartman gets feedback on his Jewpacabra video.x CLOSE
The tales of the Jewpacabra start to get into Cartman's head.x CLOSE
Cartman takes refuge in a church, but still can't escape being captured.x CLOSE
The Super Foods executives leave Cartman out as a sacrifice to the Jewpacabra.x CLOSE
Cartman pleads with Kyle to let him go.x CLOSE