- YEAH. YEAH,THAT'S COOL.
BRING THE LEFT TITTY OUTSOME MORE.
YEAH.YEAH, FREEZE THERE.
- WHAT ARE THOSE BOYS DOING,DADDY?
- OH, I THINK THEY'REFAITH HILLING, BOBBY.
IT'S A LITTLEBEFORE YOUR TIME.
- HOW DROLL.
- GET A COUPLEFACING THE OTHER WAY, BRAH.
- YEAH, GOOD IDEA.
- HEY, ARE YOU KIDS
FAITH HILLINGIN FRONT OF MY CLINIC?
'CAUSE I GOTA COUPLE PATIENTS IN HERE
COULD USEA GOOD TIME MACHINE.
[car horn honks]
- GO BACK TO THE '90s,FAGGOTS!
- WE GOTTA FACE IT,CARTMAN.
- I KNOW.
I KNOW, KYLE.
- I REALLY THOUGHTIT WAS GONNA LAST.
- I GUESS THE ONLY THINGTHAT DOESN'T CHANGE IN LIFE
IS THAT THINGS CHANGE.
THE SUN HURTS MY EYES.
- IT WASN'T LIKE FAITH HILLINGWAS THAT GREAT.
I MEAN--- NO, NO.
IT WAS KIND OF STUPID,REALLY.
- IT'S GOOD THAT IT BECAMESOMETHING ELSE.
- AND WE'LL HAVE A BLASTDOING THE NEW STUFF.
Go Back to the 90's
Cartman and Kyle finally give up on "Hilling".
The boys drop in on the Republican Debate and pull off a large scale "Hilling".x CLOSE
The class watches an educational film on the deadly consequences of memeing.x CLOSE
After making headlines, the boys learn that their meme of choice is no longer in style.x CLOSE
The boys refuse to let "Swifting" replace their favorite meme.x CLOSE
Professor Lamont steps up his lessons about the dangers of memeing.x CLOSE
After seeing evidence of a shocking new meme, Professor Lamont learns that cats are evolving.x CLOSE
Cartman confronts Mr. Kitty about posting "Breading" pictures online, while Kenny has second thoughts about "Hilling".x CLOSE
Two teens are killed doing a new internet meme, which was started by a cat.x CLOSE
Stan goes behind the other boys' backs to try out a new meme.x CLOSE
Professor Lamont confronts the cat responsible for the new meme, while another memer dies "Reporting".x CLOSE