- [grunts]THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.
STUPID TOILET SAFETYADMINISTRATION.
YOU CAN'T EVENTAKE A CRAP AT IHOP
WITHOUT A 40-MINUTE LINE!
- SHOES OFF!BELTS OFF!
SHARP OBJECTS GOIN THE PLASTIC TRAY!
- THIS IS INHUMANE.
- SHUT UP...SIR.
- TAKIN' A DUMP TODAY,MA'AM?
- UH, NO,JUST NEED TO PEE.
- ALL RIGHT, I JUST NEEDSTO CHECK INSIDE YA ASSHOLE.
- HEY, HOW ABOUT YOU PEOPLESPEED IT UP IN HERE?
I'M ABOUT TO CRAP MY PANTS
AND I DEMAND ACCESSTO THE TOILET RIGHT NOW!
- ALL RIGHT. DO YOU MINDIF I TOUCH YOUR BALLS, SIR?
- WHAT?YES, I MIND!
DO YOU MIND IF I TOUCHYOUR FUCKING BALLS?
- OKAY, I'M DONE.
- ALL RIGHT, SIR, I JUST NEEDSTO CHECK INSIDE YA ASSHOLE.
- I DON'T NEED YOUWIPING MY ASS FOR ME.
I'M A GROWN MAN!
- YES, YOU'RE A BIG BOY,AREN'T YOU, SIR?
- YEAH, I'M A BIG BOY.
- THAT'S A BIG BOY, SIR.
- I'M A BIG BOY.I TOOK A BIG BOY POOP.
Mind if I Touch Your Balls, Sir?
Cartman and the townspeople feel the effects of TSA delays.
Clyde's mother lectures him on toilet etiquette, and the whole class finds out.x CLOSE
Clyde leaves the seat up and his mom suffers the consequences.x CLOSE
The town mourns the loss of Clyde's Mother.x CLOSE
The TSA pays a visit to Cartman's house.x CLOSE
The boys visit a lawyer to seek compensation for Clyde's loss.x CLOSE
the TSA is out enforcing the new toilet safety laws.x CLOSE
Cartman and the townspeople feel the effects of TSA delays.x CLOSE
Led by the boys' lawyer, the suance begins.x CLOSE
Randy notices the TSA's newest safety measures in his bathroom.x CLOSE
Cartman rallies the town to find a solution to their TSA problem.x CLOSE