[Terrance and Philliptalking on TV]
- MOM, GET THE DOOR!
- HELLO, MA'AM, WE'RE THE TOILETSAFETY ADMINISTRATION.
- THE WHAT?
- AFTER THE RECENT TRAGEDY,
NEW SAFETY REGULATIONSREQUIRE US
TO CHECK EVERY TOILETFOR SECURITY.
CAN WE COME IN?
- UH, SURE.
- WHO ARE THESE BUTTHOLES?
- IT'S THE TOILET SAFETYADMINISTRATION, HON.
THEY'RE GONNADO SOMETHING TO THE POTTY.
- MY POTTY?
WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DOTO IT?
HEY!HEY, THAT'S MY BATHROOM!
- OH, YEAH, WE'RE GONNA HAVE TOCOMPLETELY REDO THIS, MA'AM.
- YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS COUNTERMOVED A MINIMUM OF 6 INCHES,
BUT WE'LL GO AHEADAND INSTALL YOUR SAFETY BELT.
- SAFETY BELT?
- FEDERAL LAWREQUIRES ALL TOILETS
TO BE FITTEDWITH A SAFETY HARNESS
SO THAT NOBODY CAN FALL IN.
- DUDE, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEARA SEAT BELT TO TAKE A DUMP!
- THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY.A WOMAN DIED, YOU KNOW.
- YEAH, BUT THE BLOOD'S ONCLYDE'S WIENER, NOT MINE!
Toilet Safety Administration
The TSA pays a visit to Cartman's house.
Clyde's mother lectures him on toilet etiquette, and the whole class finds out.x CLOSE
Clyde leaves the seat up and his mom suffers the consequences.x CLOSE
The town mourns the loss of Clyde's Mother.x CLOSE
The TSA pays a visit to Cartman's house.x CLOSE
The boys visit a lawyer to seek compensation for Clyde's loss.x CLOSE
the TSA is out enforcing the new toilet safety laws.x CLOSE
Cartman and the townspeople feel the effects of TSA delays.x CLOSE
Led by the boys' lawyer, the suance begins.x CLOSE
Randy notices the TSA's newest safety measures in his bathroom.x CLOSE
Cartman rallies the town to find a solution to their TSA problem.x CLOSE