[police radio chatter]
- SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BITCH!
- YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH,YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE!
- FUCK YOU, BITCH!
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHTTO REMAIN SILENT.
NOW LOOK AT THE CAMERAAND SAY,
"I'M WHITE TRASH ANDI'M IN TROUBLE."
- I'M WHITE TRASHAND I'M IN TROUBLE!
- GET IN THE CAR, YOU.
- WAIT A MINUTE--I'M WHITE TRASHAND I'M IN TROUBLE?
- NO, NO, TAKE ALL THESE KIDSBACK TO THEIR PARENTS.
WE'VE EMBARRASSED THE SYSTEM
AND MADE IT SOMETHING NOBODYWANTS TO BE A PART OF.
IT'S LIKE A PENN STATEHOMECOMING PARTY.
- A FALSE POLICE REPORT
CAN CARRY A UP TOA TWO-MONTH PRISON TERM, SON!
- I'M NOT SAYING IT.
- WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAYOR WE CAN DO IT HARD!
- I'M NOT SAYING IT!
- THEN WE'LL ADD ANOTHER CHARGEFOR RESISTING!
- OKAY, FINE!
I'M WHITE TRASHAND I'M IN TROUBLE.
- THREE ARRESTS IN JUSTONE POWER-PACKED EPISODE,
PROVING ONCE AGAINTHAT WE ARE ALL
JUST ONE PABST BLUE RIBBON AWAYFROM BECOMING...
WHITE TRASH IN TROUBLE, SPONSORED BY SCHLITZ!
I'm White Trash and I'm In Trouble?!?
The Foster Parents get "in trouble", while the case worker tries to right his wrongs.
The town watches as the police bust the McKormicks.x CLOSE
Kenny and his siblings are introduced to their case worker.x CLOSE
Cartman tries to find the new poor kid in school. Meanwhile, Kenny meets his foster parents.x CLOSE
Cartman discovers the horrifying truth about South Park's new poor kid.x CLOSE
Cartman discusses the financial situation with his mother.x CLOSE
Mysterion drops by the foster home to offer words of encouragement.x CLOSE
The police pay Ms. Cartman a visit.x CLOSE
Cartman and his case worker get off to a bad start.x CLOSE
Cartman's new foster home isn't what he expected.x CLOSE
Kenny shows Cartman around their new school.x CLOSE