- AND IF THIS FOOD
COMES AS A GIFT FROMSOME DIVINE INTELLIGENCE,
WE UNDERSTAND THATAN INTELLIGENT BEING
CANNOT BLAME US FORQUESTIONING ITS EXISTENCE.
NOBODY KNOWS,NOBODY CAN KNOW
IF ANY DEITYIS WATCHING OVER US.
- EXCEPT FORKAREN'S GUARDIAN ANGEL!
- WHERE DID HE TAKE YOUAFTER HE SAVED YOU, KAREN?
- HE JUST TOOK MEBACK TO MY CLASSROOM.
THEN HE DISAPPEARED,LIKE ALWAYS.
- WHAT HAVE WE TOLD YOU ABOUTMAKING UP ANGEL STORIES?
- BUT WE SAW HIM!
HE LEAPT DOWN FROM THE SKY!
- AND HE KICKED THE CRAPOUT OF JESSICA PINKERTON.
- YEAH!- WE SAW HIM!
- STOP IT, CHILDREN!
WE DO NOT SPEAK SUCH CERTAINTIESIN THIS HOUSE!
- GET DOWN TO THE BASEMENT,ALL OF YOU!
IT'S TIMEFOR THE PUNISHMENT ROOM!
- NOW,DID YOU SEE AN ANGEL?
- NO!NO, I DIDN'T SEE AN ANGEL!
- NO! YOU CAN'T BECERTAIN OF THAT!
YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN ONE!
HIT HIM WITHTHE DR. PEPPER AGAIN.
- ARE THERE SUCH THINGSAS ANGELS?
- GOOD.- AAH!
- WHAT DO WE DO, KENNY?KENNY?
- WHAT IS THE MEANINGOF LIFE?
- IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW!
- THAT'S RIGHT!
[pounding on door]
- WHO COULD THAT BE?
- MR. AND MRS. WEATHERHEAD,
I'VE RECEIVEDSOME DISTURBING NEWS
THAT ALL YOU'RE PROVIDING THEFOSTER CHILDREN HERE TO DRINK
- [laughs] I TOLD ON YOU,MOM AND DAD!
- WHAT BUSINESS IS THATOF YOURS?
- IT'S MY BUSINESS BECAUSECHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
IS ACCOUNTABLEFOR THESE KIDS!
HAVE I GIVEN YOU MY HEAD SHOT?- YES, YES, WE HAVE THAT.
- OKAY, NOW ARE YOU ONLY GIVINGTHESE KIDS DR. PEPPER TO DRINK?
- IF WE WANT TO SERVE AGNOSTICBEVERAGES IN THIS HOUSE,
THEN BY GOD-ISH,WE'LL DO IT!
THE CHILDREN YOU'VE SENT HEREARE UNDISCIPLINED
AND TALKING ABOUTTHE CERTAINTY OF ANGELS!
- EXCUSE ME?
LET'S HAVE A LOOK AROUND.
The Punishment Room
The Weatherheads teach their foster kids a lesson, while the case worker checks pays an unexpected visit.
Kyle is intimately involved in the development of a revolutionary new product called HumancentiPad.x CLOSE
Jimmy hosts the Special Ed Department's First Annual Comedy Awards.x CLOSE
The Prince of Canada is about to take a Princess and Ike is obsessed with the Royal Wedding.x CLOSE
Cartman throws a fit when the boys' penis sizes are posted on the school bulletin board, and is sent to anger management therapy.x CLOSE
Kyle gets in on the ground floor of Cartman's latest business venture, The Crack Baby Athletic Association.x CLOSE
Butters is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder.x CLOSE
Just after Stan's 10th birthday, his worldview starts to change and so do his friendships.x CLOSE
Cartman finds a unique way to cope with Asperger's Syndrome.x CLOSE
Cartman joins the U.S. Border Patrol.x CLOSE
The kids' most scandalous secrets are being leaked on an outrageous new gossip website.x CLOSE
The town watches as the police bust the McKormicks.x CLOSE
Kenny and his siblings are introduced to their case worker.x CLOSE
Cartman tries to find the new poor kid in school. Meanwhile, Kenny meets his foster parents.x CLOSE
Cartman discovers the horrifying truth about South Park's new poor kid.x CLOSE
Cartman discusses the financial situation with his mother.x CLOSE
Mysterion drops by the foster home to offer words of encouragement.x CLOSE
The police pay Ms. Cartman a visit.x CLOSE
Cartman and his case worker get off to a bad start.x CLOSE
Cartman's new foster home isn't what he expected.x CLOSE
Kenny shows Cartman around their new school.x CLOSE