- WILL YOU STOPCHANGING CHANNELS
AND JUST PICK SOMETHING?
- WHAT DO YOU WANNA WATCH,POLLY PRISSYPANTS?
- THIS IS MY ROOM.I'LL TAKE THE REMOTE FROM YOU.
- NUH-UH, 'CAUSEI'LL TELL MY MOM ON YOU
WHEN OUR PARENTS GET HOME.
- YOU'RE A GUEST HERE.YOU'RE MOM ISN'T IN CHARGE.
- NU-UH, 'CAUSE MY HOUSEGOT BURNED DOWN,
SO EVERYONEHAS TO FEEL BAD FOR ME.
- WHAT IS THAT?WHAT IS THAT?!
- THAT'S THE ALARM THATSOMEONE'S IN THE BACKYARD.
- WHAT? WHO?!- I DON'T KNOW.
- I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE HERE!
STAY THERE, GUYS.I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!
LOCK THAT DOORBEHIND YOU, TOKEN.
BLACK PEOPLE LIVE HERE!
- THE MOTION DETECTOR!
- AGH!- UHH!
I KNEW IT WAS YOU, KYLE!
- IT'S NOT ME!
I'M HERE TO HELP YOU,FAT ASS!
- OH, SURE.
- STOP IT, CARTMAN.IT'S TRUE!
WE CAME TO KEEP AN EYE OUT.
STEVEN TAMIL SAID HE HADSOMETHING REALLY BIG PLANNED.
- STEVEN TAMIL?
THE FIFTH GRADER?
I TOLD YOU TO LOCKTHAT DOOR, TOKEN!
NO, NO, NO, NO!
WHERE ARE THEY, KENNY?!
- HEY, CARTMAN, WHAT THE HELLARE YOU DOING?
- I DON'T TRUSTANY OF YOU ASSHOLES!
WHERE ARE YOUSONS OF BITCHES?!
I'm Here to Help You!
Kyle and the boys try to warn Cartman about the lurking danger.
The school hears the results of the Presidential Fitness Test.x CLOSE
The 4th graders blame Cartman for their fitness results, but he's comforted by his stuffed animals.x CLOSE
Cartman accuses the school of rallying against him.x CLOSE
Butters and Jimmy stand up for the 99%.x CLOSE
Cartman comes home and makes a horrifying discovery.x CLOSE
Cartman holds a service for Clyde Frog, while the 99%'ers hold a rally of their own.x CLOSE
A tea party is held to get to the bottom of Clyde Frog's murder.x CLOSE
The 99% rally gets out of hand, while Peter Panda meets an unfortunate fate.x CLOSE
Michael Moore joins the protesters, while the boys try to get to the bottom of Cartman's troubles.x CLOSE
Cartman retreats to a safe haven. Meanwhile, Butters forms his own movement.x CLOSE