I KNOW WHAT I'D LIKE TO DOWITH MY TIME!
♪ WOULD YOU LIKEA BLOWJOB? ♪
- ♪ YES, I WOULDLIKE A BLOWJOB ♪
both: ♪ NOTHING BEATS A BLOWJOBON FOOTBALL SUNDAY ♪
- EXCUSE ME.
♪ I'M THE QUEENOF BLOWJOBS ♪
- REALLY?♪ I WOULD LOVE A BLOWJOB
- ♪ A WOMAN SHOULD GIVE BLOWJOBSON FOOTBALL SUNDAY ♪
- ♪ I WANT TO BECOVERED IN SEMEN ♪
♪ ON A BEDIN THE HOTEL JEROME ♪
♪ A WOMAN IS PRETTIESTCOVERED IN SEMEN ♪
- ♪ GIVE YOUR HUSBANDA BLOWJOB WHEN YOU GET HOME ♪
- AND WHAT ABOUT YOU,MY FAIR LADY?
COULD I TROUBLE YOUFOR A QUICK LEWINSKI?
- OH, I DON'T KNOW,KIND SIR!
BLOWJOBS SEEMA LITTLE DEGRADING TO ME.
- COME NOW, A BLOWJOBISN'T WITH YOUR MOUTH.
IT'S WITH YOUR HEART.
- ♪ NOW GET ON YOUR KNEESAND PUT THAT HEART TO WORK ♪
♪ BLOWJOBS,GIVE US MORE BLOWJOBS ♪
♪ YOUR DUTY IS BLOWJOBS
♪ YOU LOVEGIVING BLOWJOBS ♪
♪ 'CAUSE WHAT COULD BE BETTERON A FOOTBALL SUNDAY? ♪
♪ WHAT COULD BE BETTERON A FOOTBALL SUNDAY? ♪
- WHAT DO YOU WANT, LARRY?
- TODAY, I WENT TO 7-ELEVEN,AND I ATE A SLIM JIM.
IT WAS THE GREATEST THINGI EVER TASTED.
NOBODY EVER STOOD UPFOR ME BEFORE.
Put That Heart to Work
Rehearsals are held for Randy's new musical.
Randy's coworkers teach him about the benefits of Broadway musicals.x CLOSE
Sharon and Randy catch a musical, and Randy learns about the show's subliminal messages.x CLOSE
Randy gossips with the guys, while the boys try to get through swim practice.x CLOSE
Randy plans a trip to New York for the weekend and dumps his kids with the Feegans.x CLOSE
Sharon and Randy enjoy their trip to Broadway.x CLOSE
The guys talk about the lack of culture in South Park.x CLOSE
Rehearsals are held for Randy's new musical.x CLOSE
Rehearsals continue as Randy meets with the biggest names in Broadway.x CLOSE
Larry serenades Shelley with a love song.x CLOSE
Randy receives a Bro Down challenge, while Larry and Shelley's relationship blossoms.x CLOSE