- JILL, YOU GOT A DATEWITH AL PACINO?
- I THINK AL PACINO WANTS TOPLAY TWISTER WITH YOUR SISTER.
- [laughing]ADAM SANDLER'S FUNNY!
- HEY, KYLE,YOU HAVE A VISITOR.
- KYLE!- HEY, STAN.
- DUDE, I'M SORRY.
I'VE BEEN A SHITTY FRIEND.I MISS MY BUDDY.
YOU WERE RIGHT.
ADAM SANDLER IS[bleep] HYSTERICAL.
- STAN, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?
- YEAH, DUDE,I TOTALLY GET IT NOW.
I CAN SEE HOW LAME I WAS
SAYING EVERYTHING WAS--WAS SHIT.
- REALLY?STAN, THAT'S GREAT.
- BUT, KYLE,IT'S ALL SHIT. FOR REALS!
EVERYTHING'S SHITBECAUSE OF ALIENS WITH A.I.
AND YOU AND ME ARE GONNA[bleep] IT ALL UP. COME ON!
- DUDE,HAVE WITH YOU DRINKING?
- YOU'RE NOT LISTENINGTO ME, KYLE.
DUDE, WE HAVE TO GO DOTHIS ONE THING
AND THEN EVERYTHINGCAN GO BACK TO NORMAL.
- IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT.
THINGS JUST CAN'TGO BACK, STAN.
I'M WITH CARTMAN BURGER NOW.
- DUDE, CARTMAN BURGER?SERIOUSLY?
HOW SHITTY IS THAT[bleep] CONCEPT?
- SEE, THERE YOU GO AGAIN.LOOK AT YOU, DUDE.
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME.
- EVERYTHINGALL RIGHT HERE, KYLE?
- YEAH, IT'S FINE.
- WE'RE GONNA NEED MORESOME MORE PATTIES PRETTY SOON.
- YEAH, YEAH.I'LL BE RIGHT THERE.
- COME ON, KYLE, THIS IS ABOUTYOU AND ME, REMEMBER?
- LOOK, DUDE, THINGS AROUNDHERE HAVE CHANGED.
SOMETIMESTHE ONLY WAY TO KEEP GOING
IS TO MAKE A LEFT TURN.
- [bleep] YOU, KYLE!YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT.
- KYLE, I LOVE YOU.
YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT, THOUGH.[bleep] YOU!
I LOVE YOU.
This is About You and Me
Stan gets plugged into the "real world" and visits Kyle at his new job.
Kyle is intimately involved in the development of a revolutionary new product called HumancentiPad.x CLOSE
Jimmy hosts the Special Ed Department's First Annual Comedy Awards.x CLOSE
The Prince of Canada is about to take a Princess and Ike is obsessed with the Royal Wedding.x CLOSE
Cartman throws a fit when the boys' penis sizes are posted on the school bulletin board, and is sent to anger management therapy.x CLOSE
Kyle gets in on the ground floor of Cartman's latest business venture, The Crack Baby Athletic Association.x CLOSE
Butters is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder.x CLOSE
Just after Stan's 10th birthday, his worldview starts to change and so do his friendships.x CLOSE
Cartman finds a unique way to cope with Asperger's Syndrome.x CLOSE
Cartman joins the U.S. Border Patrol.x CLOSE
The kids' most scandalous secrets are being leaked on an outrageous new gossip website.x CLOSE
Stan wakes up in the new apartment, but still seems kinda crappy.x CLOSE
The boys talk about Vaccination Day at school, and Stan's finally had enough.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey talks with Stan about his depressing attitude.x CLOSE
Stan becomes the poster child for Asperger's Syndrome.x CLOSE
Cartman tries to get diagnosed, while Kyle and Wendy discuss Stan's attitude.x CLOSE
Stan joins the Asperger's treatment group.x CLOSE
Cartman Burger is born. Meanwhile, Stan learns more about his condition.x CLOSE
Stan gets plugged into the "real world" and visits Kyle at his new job.x CLOSE
Stan returns to the treatment group to learn more.x CLOSE
The Fast Food Organizations get together to put a stop to Cartman Burger.x CLOSE