- ALL RIGHT, GUYS,DO YOU THINK HE'S LYING
OR TELLING THE TRUTH?
- HE'S LYING, DUDE.HIT "X".
- [muffled]NO, HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH!
- HEY, GUYS.- HEY, STAN.
WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY?
- HE SAID I HAVE CYNICISM.
- WHAT'S THAT?
- SOMETHING YOU CAN GETWHEN YOU GET OLDER,
BUT IT'S STUPID.
I'M NOT CYNICAL.
ALL THE DOCTOR WANTSIS A PAYCHECK.
I WENT TO HIM FOR HELPAND HE JUST STOOD THERE
SPOUTING A BUNCH OF SHIT.
- OH, WELL, COME ON.WE'RE PLAYING L.A. NOIRE.
- OH, THAT SHITTY GAME?
WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES TO LISTENTO A BUNCH OF CHARACTERS
TALK AND PRESSTHE "X" BUTTON?
- OH, ASK HIM ABOUTTHE MURDER NOW, KYLE.
- YEAH, WE GOT HIM!
- HOW CAN PEOPLE SAYTHIS GAME IS COOL?
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTERWHAT CHOICES YOU MAKE.
- [muffled]HIT THE "Y" BUTTON, KYLE!
- WE'RE GONNA LEVEL UPTO DETECTIVE!
- THAT'S SUCH A SHITTY DEVICETO KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING.
- ALL RIGHT, WHY DON'T WE DOSOMETHING ELSE?
- AW, DUDE,THIS LOOKS LIKE SHIT.
- YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT IT?
- IT JUST LOOKS LIKE SHITTO ME.
BUNCH OF PROCESSED,GOOEY SHIT.
- LOOKS LIKE ICE CREAM TO ME.
- OKAY, I KNOW.HOW ABOUT WE GO TO THE MALL?
- UGH! A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TRYINGTO SELL US A BUNCH OF SHIT.
- UH, OKAY, STAN,WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- WHAT? OH, I DON'T CARE.I'M COOL WITH WHATEVER.
I Have Cynicism
Stan's condition puts a damper on a day out with the boys.
Stan celebrates his 10th birthday with all the boys.x CLOSE
Randy and Sharon argue over the "quality" of the boys' music.x CLOSE
Randy bumps his first Tween Wave album, while the rest of South Park shares their opinion on the trend.x CLOSE
The parents try to educate the kids on "real" music. Meanwhile, Stan starts to hear Tween Wave...differently.x CLOSE
Stan reveals his true feelings about Tween Wave.x CLOSE
The Doctor gives his diagnosis on Stan's condition.x CLOSE
Sharon chastises Randy over his new obsession with Tween Wave.x CLOSE
In his debut performance, Randy unleashes a little "Rattlesnake" in his britches.x CLOSE
Stan's condition puts a damper on a day out with the boys.x CLOSE
Randy performs with a special guest.x CLOSE