- OH, DUDE! DUDE, THIS ISTHE PART I WAS TALKING ABOUT.
CHECK OUT THE BASS LINEON THIS.
- OH, YEAH, THAT ONE'S COOL.
YEAH, THIS PART'S KILLER!
- HEY, STAN.- HEY, DUDES.
- DUDE, HAVE YOU REALLYLISTENED TO THIS SIXTH TRACK?
I THINKIT'S MY NEW FAVORITE.
- YEAH, YEAH,I'VE LISTENED TO IT.
UM, KYLE, CAN I TALK TO YOUALONE FOR A SECOND?
- KYLE, I HAVE TO ADMITSOMETHING TO YOU.
YOU KNOW HOW I TOLD YOUOVER THE PHONE
I LIKE THE NEWGERSPLOOSH ALBUM?
I LIED.I DON'T LIKE IT.
I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL, KYLE.
- OH. REALLY?WELL, THAT'S OKAY.
- NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND,DUDE.
TWEEN WAVE DOESN'T SOUNDTHE SAME TO ME.
- WHY?WHAT'S IT SOUND LIKE?
- IT...KIND OF SOUNDSLIKE SHIT.
YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKETHE SINGING
OR THE LYRICS OR WHAT?
- NO, I MEAN IT SOUNDSLIKE SOMEBODY
IS SHITTING IN MY EARS!
PLEASE, JUST LISTENREALLY CLOSE.
YOU DON'T HEAR SHIT?- NO.
- THAT DOESN'T SOUNDLIKE SHIT TO YOU?
DUDE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEEA DOCTOR.
I Don't Like It At All
Stan reveals his true feelings about Tween Wave.
Stan celebrates his 10th birthday with all the boys.x CLOSE
Randy and Sharon argue over the "quality" of the boys' music.x CLOSE
Randy bumps his first Tween Wave album, while the rest of South Park shares their opinion on the trend.x CLOSE
The parents try to educate the kids on "real" music. Meanwhile, Stan starts to hear Tween Wave...differently.x CLOSE
Stan reveals his true feelings about Tween Wave.x CLOSE
The Doctor gives his diagnosis on Stan's condition.x CLOSE
Sharon chastises Randy over his new obsession with Tween Wave.x CLOSE
In his debut performance, Randy unleashes a little "Rattlesnake" in his britches.x CLOSE
Stan's condition puts a damper on a day out with the boys.x CLOSE
Randy performs with a special guest.x CLOSE