BUT WE HAVE ALL DECIDEDTHAT AS OF NOW
NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWEDTO LISTEN TO TWEEN WAVE MUSIC.
- UGH!GOD, THAT'S SO UNFAIR!
- BUT THAT'S OUR MUSIC.WE LIKE IT.
- YEAH, IT'S GOOD!
- WHAT'S GOODABOUT A BUNCH OF CRAP SOUNDS
TO A DRUM BEAT?
- WE DON'T KNOWWHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
IT DOESN'T SOUNDTHAT WAY TO US!
- YEAH, IT DOESN'T SOUNDLIKE THAT TO US.
- I WANT TO EDUCATE YOU KIDSWITH SOME REAL MUSIC.
THIS IS THE POLICE.
NOW YOU COMPARE THISTO TWEEN POP
AND TELL US WHICH ONEYOU THINK IS REAL MUSIC.
[soft rock melody]
kids: UGH!- WHAT?
- THAT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.
- WHAT DO YOU MEANIT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT?
THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE SHIT.
- GROSS!- TURN IT OFF, DUDE.
- STANLEY, I WANT YOUTO UNDERSTAND
THAT EVEN THOUGHI WON'T LET YOU LISTEN
TO CERTAIN KINDS OF MUSIC,I STILL LOVE YOU.
- I KNOW, MOM.I LOVE YOU TOO.
- SOON YOU WILL BE OLD ENOUGHTO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES.
BUT FOR NOW I JUST DON'T WANTYOU LISTENING TO THAT STUFF.
- IT'S OKAY, MOM.I UNDERSTAND.
- THAT'S VERY MATURE OF YOU,STANLEY.
GOOD NIGHT, SWEETIE.- NIGHT.
[upbeat pop melody]
[upbeat pop music,flatulence]
WHAT THE HELL?
That's So UNFAIR!
The parents try to educate the kids on "real" music. Meanwhile, Stan starts to hear Tween Wave...differently.
Stan celebrates his 10th birthday with all the boys.x CLOSE
Randy and Sharon argue over the "quality" of the boys' music.x CLOSE
Randy bumps his first Tween Wave album, while the rest of South Park shares their opinion on the trend.x CLOSE
The parents try to educate the kids on "real" music. Meanwhile, Stan starts to hear Tween Wave...differently.x CLOSE
Stan reveals his true feelings about Tween Wave.x CLOSE
The Doctor gives his diagnosis on Stan's condition.x CLOSE
Sharon chastises Randy over his new obsession with Tween Wave.x CLOSE
In his debut performance, Randy unleashes a little "Rattlesnake" in his britches.x CLOSE
Stan's condition puts a damper on a day out with the boys.x CLOSE
Randy performs with a special guest.x CLOSE