- WELL?IT SOUNDS LIKE CRAP, RIGHT?
- UH, NO, I MEAN,I LIKE IT.
- OH, COME ON!THAT MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE SHIT!
- NO, IT'S JUST...YOUNG AND HIP
SO YOU DON'T GET IT, SHARON.
- ADMIT IT, RANDY!
YOU THINK IT SOUNDSLIKE CRAP, TOO!
- IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE CRAPAT ALL!
I THINK IT'S AWESOME!
- IT'S CALLED "TWEEN WAVE,"AND IF YOU'RE A PARENT,
YOUR KIDS ARE PROBABLYLISTENING TO IT.
A NEW MUSIC GENRE
FOR THE ERA FROM 2009THROUGH 2012,
OR THE TWEENS.
EVERY GENERATIONHAS THEIR MUSIC,
BUT MANY PARENTS SAYTWEEN WAVE
SOUNDS LIKE CRAP.
- IT'S JUST VULGARAND STUPID, YOU KNOW?
MUSIC USED TO BE GOOD!
- THIS SOUNDS LIKE POO!
- I CERTAINLY DON'T UNDERSTANDKIDS' MUSIC TODAY.
SOUNDS LIKE DIARRHEA TO ME.
- KIDS, HOWEVER, SAYTHEY DON'T HEAR CRAP AT ALL.
- PARENTS ARE DUMB!- THEY DON'T GET IT!
- THEY DON'T GET IT.PARENTS ARE STUPID!
- TWEEN WAVE IS SWICK!
- TWEEN WAVE IS SUPER SWICK.
PARENTS DON'T GET IT'CAUSE THEIR EARS ARE OLD.
- PARENTS ARE DUMB!
It Sounds Like Poo!!
Randy bumps his first Tween Wave album, while the rest of South Park shares their opinion on the trend.
Stan celebrates his 10th birthday with all the boys.x CLOSE
Randy and Sharon argue over the "quality" of the boys' music.x CLOSE
Randy bumps his first Tween Wave album, while the rest of South Park shares their opinion on the trend.x CLOSE
The parents try to educate the kids on "real" music. Meanwhile, Stan starts to hear Tween Wave...differently.x CLOSE
Stan reveals his true feelings about Tween Wave.x CLOSE
The Doctor gives his diagnosis on Stan's condition.x CLOSE
Sharon chastises Randy over his new obsession with Tween Wave.x CLOSE
In his debut performance, Randy unleashes a little "Rattlesnake" in his britches.x CLOSE
Stan's condition puts a damper on a day out with the boys.x CLOSE
Randy performs with a special guest.x CLOSE