- GERALD BROFLOVSKI.
- OKAY, THE GENIUSESWILL SEE US NOW.
NOW REMEMBER, WHEN YOU SPEAKTO THE GENIUSES,
KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS SHORTAND TO THE POINT.
THE GENIUSES DO NOT LIKE THOSEWHO WASTE THEIR TIME.
- HI, MY NAME IS LESLIE.I'LL BE YOUR GENIUS.
- GENIUS LESLIE,WE HAVE A PROBLEM
AND WE SEEK YOUR WISDOM.
- WHAT PROBLEMSARE YOU EXPERIENCING?
- MY SON WAS KIDNAPPEDBY APPLE
AND THEY ARE HOLDING HIMAGAINST HIS WILL!
- OKAY, WELL, I'M SORRY
YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLEWITH THAT TODAY.
COULD I HAVE HIS APPLE ID?
[typing on keyboard]
- WELL, WHAT THE HECKDOES THIS--
- SHH!- OH, OKAY, I SEE, HMM.
HMM, I MIGHT NEED TO BRINGANOTHER GENIUS IN ON THIS.
- THIS GUYS' SONWAS ABDUCTED BY US.
SHOULD I RUN A STOCK CHECKOR JUST GIVE HIM STORE CREDIT?
- NO, I DON'T WANTSTORE CREDIT!
I WANT MY SON BACK!
- KAY, THIS SAYSHE AGREED TO BE TAKEN
AND MADE PARTOF ANY EXPERIMENTS
APPLE WANTS TO PERFORM.
- YEAH, BUT IT'S ALLA MISTAKE.
HE ACTUALLY DIDN'T READTHE AGREEMENT.
- HE DIDN'T READ IT?
- WE KNOW.IT'S PREPOSTEROUS.
- SO...JUST GIVE THEMSTORE CREDIT?
Just Give Them Store Credit?
Kyle's dad and the boys visit the "Geniuses" to get some answers.
The boys question if Cartman really has an iPad.x CLOSE
Kyle realizes he should have read the iTunes agreement before he clicked agree.x CLOSE
Kyle goes to his dad for legal counsel.x CLOSE
Kyle finds himself imprisoned with other users who "agreed."x CLOSE
Apple unveils it's latest technological breakthrough.x CLOSE
Gerald and the boys read through the iTunes terms and conditions to learn what Kyle has "agreed" to.x CLOSE
The HumancentiPad enjoys a delicious burrito.x CLOSE
Cartman goes on Dr. Phil to discuss his mother's abuse.x CLOSE
Kyle's dad and the boys visit the "Geniuses" to get some answers.x CLOSE
The HumancentiPad fails yet another simulation.x CLOSE