OR PAYPAL ACCOUNTFOR ANY PRODUCTS
PURCHASEDIN THE ITUNES STORE."
- CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAINTO ME WHAT IS GOING ON?
- WE'RE TRYING TO FIND OUTEXACTLY WHAT KYLE
ACTUALLY AGREED TO.
- THERE CAN'T BE ANYTHINGIN THAT AGREEMENT
THAT ALLOWS A COMPANY TO DOWHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT
- OH, NOPE.HERE IT IS RIGHT HERE.
"BY CLICKING 'AGREE',
"YOU ARE ALSO ACKNOWLEDGING
"THAT APPLE MAY SEWYOUR MOUTH
TO THE BUTTHOLEOF ANOTHER iTUNES USER."
- OH, BOY.
- "APPLE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIESMAY ALSO, IF NECESSARY,
"SEW YET ANOTHER PERSON'SMOUTH ONTO YOUR BUTTHOLE,
MAKING YOU A BEINGTHAT SHARES ONE GASTRAL TRACK."
HMM. I'M GONNA CLICK ON...DECLINE.
- WELL, THAT DOES IT!I'M GOING TO THE POLICE.
- FOR WHAT?
- TO FIND OUT WHERE APPLEIS KEEPING MY SON!
- DUDE, WHEN THE POLICE WANTTO KNOW WHERE SOMEBODY IS,
THEY ASK APPLE.
THE ONLY WAYWE CAN FIX ALL THIS
IS BY GOING TO THE HIGHESTAUTHORITY ON THE PLANET.
YOU GUYS, WE ARE GONNAHAVE TO ASK HELP FROM...
- THE GENIUSES!
- [muffled]THE GENIUSES.
I'm Gonna Click... Decline
Gerald and the boys read through the iTunes terms and conditions to learn what Kyle has "agreed" to.
The boys question if Cartman really has an iPad.x CLOSE
Kyle realizes he should have read the iTunes agreement before he clicked agree.x CLOSE
Kyle goes to his dad for legal counsel.x CLOSE
Kyle finds himself imprisoned with other users who "agreed."x CLOSE
Apple unveils it's latest technological breakthrough.x CLOSE
Gerald and the boys read through the iTunes terms and conditions to learn what Kyle has "agreed" to.x CLOSE
The HumancentiPad enjoys a delicious burrito.x CLOSE
Cartman goes on Dr. Phil to discuss his mother's abuse.x CLOSE
Kyle's dad and the boys visit the "Geniuses" to get some answers.x CLOSE
The HumancentiPad fails yet another simulation.x CLOSE