MOM, YOU GOTTADRIVE US DOWNTOWN.
- OH, IT'SA LITTLE LATE, SWEETIE.
WHY DON'T YOU BOYS JUSTKEEP PLAYING DOWNSTAIRS?
- MOM, YOU'RE THE COON'SFAITHFUL BUTLER.
I WANT TO GO DOWNTOWN NOW.
- WELL, ALL RIGHT.
I GUESS I CAN GETSOME GROCERIES ANYWAY.
- INTO THE COONMOBILE,EVERYONE.
LET'S JUST HOPEWE GET THERE IN TIME.
- ALL RIGHT, YOU LITTLEMUNCHKINS BUCKLED UP FOR SAFETY?
- MOM, DON'T TALK TO USLIKE THAT.
WE'RE FUCKING SUPERHEROES!
- ERIC, WHAT HAVE WE TALKEDABOUT WITH THAT LANGUAGE?
ONE MORE TIME ANDI'M NOT TAKING YOU ANYWHERE.
- OH. I'M SORRY, MOM.CAN WE GO, PLEASE?
- WE TRIED GETTING INTHROUGH THE BACK.
IT WAS NO GOOD.
- THOSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIEIF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING.
- OH, MY GOODNESS!IT'S A FIRE.
- COME ON, COON FRIENDS.
- NO, ERIC,STAY IN THE CAR, SWEETIE.
- CAN WE TRY A HELICOPTER?
- THE WINDS ARE TOO HIGH.
CHOPPER WOULD BURNIN MINUTES.
- ALL RIGHT,WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM?
- GET BACK, KIDS,IT ISN'T SAFE.
- ERIC POOPSIE!
- WHATEVER IS HAPPENING,YOU NEED HELP FROM THE COON.
- AND FRIENDS!
- KEEP THOSE CHILDREN BACK,THOMPSON.
- PLEASE, SIR,YOU MUST LET US--
- SWEETIE, LETTHE NICE FIREMEN DO THEIR JOB.
- SHUT UP, MOM, GOD!
- WAIT!LOOK, UP IN THE SKY.
- IT'S HIM!MY GOD, IT'S REALLY HIM!
- HE'S COME TO HELP US.
- WHO'S CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT?
- CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT,THE HERO OF THE MODERN AGE.
ONCE KNOWN AS JACK BROLIN,
A REPORTERFOR THE NATIONAL NEWS,
THE HERO WAS BORNWHEN A FREAK ACCIDENT
GAVE HIM THE AMAZING POWEROF EXTRAORDINARY HINDSIGHT.
FROM TOXIC SPILLSTO UNJUST WARS,
THERE IS NO TASK TOO LARGEFOR...CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT!
- CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT,THANK GOD YOU'VE COME.
- WHAT'S THE SKINNY?
- THERE'S PEOPLE TRAPPEDIN THAT BURNING BUILDING,
AND THE FIRE IS SO MASSIVE,WE CAN'T GET TO THEM.
- HMM. YOU SEE THOSE WINDOWSON THE RIGHT SIDE?
THEY SHOULD HAVE BUILT FIREESCAPES ON THOSE WINDOWS
FOR THE HIGHER FLOORS,
THEN PEOPLE COULD HAVEGOTTEN DOWN.
AND THEN ON THE ROOF,
THEY SHOULD'VE BUILT IT WITHA MORE REINFORCED STRUCTURE
SO A HELICOPTERCOULD HAVE LANDED ON IT.
- YES, OF COURSE!
- AND THEN YOU SEETHAT BUILDING TO THE LEFT?
- THEY SHOULDN'THAVE BUILT THAT THERE,
BECAUSE NOW YOU CAN'TPARK ANY FIRE TRUCKS
WHERE YOU REALLY NEED TO.
WELL, LOOKS LIKEMY JOB HERE IS DONE.
- THANK YOU,CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT!
- THANK YOU!
- ALL RIGHT, EVERYONE.I GUESS THAT'S IT.
LET'S PACK IT UP.
[engines start, sirens wail]
Coon and Friends try to stop the fire, but Captain Hindsight saves the day.
The latest in scientific testing reveals that some of the boys at South Park Elementary have a sex addiction problem.x CLOSE
The boys are given a controversial book to read in school and it inspires them to write one of their own.x CLOSE
Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and replaced by a store that sells medicinal marijuana. Meanwhile, Randy is desperate to get a prescription card to treat his testicular cancer.x CLOSE
When Kyle begs Stan to "friend" him, Stan gets sucked into Facebook.x CLOSE
The town of South Park faces a class action lawsuit as every celebrity they've ever ridiculed is out for revenge.x CLOSE
Angry celebrities, violent ginger kids and Mecha Streisand are about to destroy South Park and all anyone wants to know is, "Who is Eric Cartman's father?"x CLOSE
Jimmy and Timmy are off to summer camp with all their handicapable friends.x CLOSE
Cartman dreams of being a NASCAR driver and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.x CLOSE
New Jersey is taking over the nation one state at a time. Randy and the boys take a stand as the Jerseyites approach South Park.x CLOSE
When Stan is sent to the school counselor because he's holding on to an obscene number of useless possessions, he realizes that Mr. Mackey has a hoarding disorder too.x CLOSE
Coon and Friends assembles to discuss the crime wave.x CLOSE
Coon and Friends try to stop the fire, but Captain Hindsight saves the day.x CLOSE
The Coon signals his fellow heroes to discuss the disaster.x CLOSE
BP enters the marine sanctuary and starts drilling.x CLOSE
An oil spill in the Gulf leads to another Coon alert...and another visit from Captain Hindsight.x CLOSE
Cartman tries to convince Captain Hindsight to join Coon and Friends.x CLOSE
The President of BP issues an apology for the Gulf spill.x CLOSE
The Coon's idea gets shot down, while the rest of the heroes devise a plan to help the Gulf.x CLOSE
The Coon senses things are very wrong amongst his friends.x CLOSE
Captain Hindsight is upset when scandalous photos emerge.x CLOSE