- [mumbling] M'KAY.
- WHAT KIND OF HOARDINGSPECIALIST ARE YOU?
YOU TRAPPED OUR SON INHIS COUNSELOR'S SUBCONSCIOUS,
AND NOW YOU'RE SAYINGHE COULD DIE IN THERE?
- BELIEVE ME, THIS IS THE LASTTHING I WANTED TO HAVE HAPPEN.
- THAT DOES IT!
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- I'M GOING IN!
IF THEY'RE LOCKEDINTO HIS REGRESSION,
THEN MAYBE I CAN BE TOO!
- ARE YOU CRAZY?
MACKEY IS INA VERY UNSTABLE STATE!
- DAMN YOUR INCONGRUITIES!I'M GOING IN AFTER MY SON!
- IT'S A DREAM WORLD
WHERE MACKEY CANIMAGINE HIMSELF TO BE ANYTHING.
IT'S DANGEROUS!- I SAID, GET ME IN THERE.
- ALL RIGHT.YOU WANT TO RISK YOUR ASS, FINE!
YOU SEE A CLOUD.IT'S A FLUFFY CLOUD, FLOATING.
HAPPY.HAPPY, FLUFFY CLOUD.
YOU REACH OUT TO IT.
- ALL RIGHT, KIDS,EVERYONE ON THE BUS.
- WAIT, WAIT.WHERE THE HELL ARE WE NOW?
- IT'S THE DAY OFTHE BIG FIELD TRIP.
- COME ON, MACKEY,WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU.
- OH, JESUS.
- MR. MACKEY,YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP.
I DON'T BELONG HERE.
I NEED TO HAVEMY OWN REGRESSION THERAPY.
- EVERYONE ON THE BUS NOW.WE'RE RUNNING LATE.
- EXCUSE ME.I'M ACTUALLY A SHEEP HERDER.
- IT'S PRONOUNCED HOARDER,YOUNG MAN, AND IF YOU ARE,
YOU SHOULD TALK TOTHE SCHOOL COUNSELOR ABOUT IT.
- YES, BUT I-I'M S--UM...
- PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO GO ONYOUR FIELD TRIP, MACKEY.
- STAN! STAN!
- DAD, IS THAT YOU?
- YES, IT'S ME, STAN.
- WHERE ARE YOU?
- IT'S ME, UP HERE.
I'M A BUTTERFLY.
- WHAT THE HELLARE YOU DOING, DAD?
- I'M FLYING FREE WITHMY BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY WINGS.
- DID YOU COME HERETO HELP ME?
- I WAS GONNA,BUT OOH, THIS IS FUN!
- DAD, YOU'VE GOT TOSTOP MACKEY
AND BRING US BACKTO REALITY.
- BUTTERFLIES HAVE NO CONCERNFOR SUCH THINGS, STAN.
I'M GONNA GO FIND MESOME BUTTERFLY POON.
- AH! AH! AHH!
Get Me In There
Randy enters the dream state, as young Mackey prepares for his big field trip.
The latest in scientific testing reveals that some of the boys at South Park Elementary have a sex addiction problem.x CLOSE
The boys are given a controversial book to read in school and it inspires them to write one of their own.x CLOSE
Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and replaced by a store that sells medicinal marijuana. Meanwhile, Randy is desperate to get a prescription card to treat his testicular cancer.x CLOSE
When Kyle begs Stan to "friend" him, Stan gets sucked into Facebook.x CLOSE
The town of South Park faces a class action lawsuit as every celebrity they've ever ridiculed is out for revenge.x CLOSE
Angry celebrities, violent ginger kids and Mecha Streisand are about to destroy South Park and all anyone wants to know is, "Who is Eric Cartman's father?"x CLOSE
Jimmy and Timmy are off to summer camp with all their handicapable friends.x CLOSE
Cartman dreams of being a NASCAR driver and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.x CLOSE
New Jersey is taking over the nation one state at a time. Randy and the boys take a stand as the Jerseyites approach South Park.x CLOSE
When Stan is sent to the school counselor because he's holding on to an obscene number of useless possessions, he realizes that Mr. Mackey has a hoarding disorder too.x CLOSE
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.x CLOSE
A hoarding specialist tries to help Stan clean out his locker.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey tries to help Stan with his hoarding problem.x CLOSE
The hoarding specialists discuss how to tackle Stan and Mackey's illness.x CLOSE
Dr. Chinstrap begins his therapy on the hoarders.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey and the hoarders journey back to 1974....through a dream. PWAAA.....x CLOSE
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.x CLOSE
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.x CLOSE
Mackey's childhood field trip to Frisco Woods is underway.x CLOSE
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.x CLOSE