I'M GETTING BOGART LEVELSON ALL COUNTER-UPS!
- THEY'RE WAKING UP!THEY'RE COMING TO!
- AH, YOU'RE BACK,EVERYONE.
- AW, DAMN IT.
- THANKS, FREDDY.
- IF ONLY I COULD HAVESAVED THE SHEEPHERDER.
- WELL, DID YOU FINDTHE PAINFUL SOURCE
OF YOUR HOARDING PROBLEMS,MR. MACKEY?
- I SURE DID.
- TURNS OUT HE WASMOLESTED BY WOODSY OWL.
- I'D COMPLETELY BLOCKED ITFROM MY MEMORY, M'KAY.
- SO, HE WAS HOARDING
BECAUSE WHEN HE TRIEDTO THROW THINGS AWAY,
HIS SUBCONSCIOUS WOULDREMEMBER WOODSY'S VOICE
SAYING, "GIVE A HOOT,DON'T POLLUTE,"
AND TOUCHING HIS PENISWITH HIS WING?
- WOW, THAT IS SO COMPLEXAND TRIPPY AND COOL.
- WELL, NOW THAT WE'VE UNCOVEREDMACKEY'S SOURCE OF HOARDING,
WE CAN FINALLYMOVE ON TO YOURS, STAN.
ARE YOU READYFOR YOUR THERAPY?
- I THINKI HAVE A BETTER IDEA.
- STAN, DID YOU FIND OUT THEREASON YOU'VE BEEN HOARDING?
- WHATEVER IT IS,I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.
I'M JUST GONNATHROW THIS CRAP AWAY
LIKE I SHOULD HAVETO BEGIN WITH.
- BUT DUDE, THERE MUST BESOMETHING IN YOUR PAST
YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH.
- DON'T CARE.
AFTER GOING THROUGHALL THAT CRAP
AND SEEINGWHAT HAPPENED TO MACKEY,
I DON'T WANTANY PART OF THERAPY.
- HOW DO YOU KNOWTHAT WASN'T YOUR THERAPY?
- ♪ BOOM BOOM DOO DOODOO DOO DOO DOO ♪
♪ BOOM BOOMDOO DOO DOO DOO DOO ♪
They're Waking Up!!
Everyone finally wakes up from the dream state.
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.x CLOSE
A hoarding specialist tries to help Stan clean out his locker.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey tries to help Stan with his hoarding problem.x CLOSE
The hoarding specialists discuss how to tackle Stan and Mackey's illness.x CLOSE
Dr. Chinstrap begins his therapy on the hoarders.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey and the hoarders journey back to 1974....through a dream. PWAAA.....x CLOSE
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.x CLOSE
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.x CLOSE
Mackey's childhood field trip to Frisco Woods is underway.x CLOSE
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.x CLOSE