- HELLO, FREDDY.
YOU'RE LOOKING HEALTHY.
- CHINSTRAP.WHAT HAPPENED?
YOU RUN OUT OF STOOLIESTO DO YOUR WORK?
- ALL RIGHT, LOOK,WE'RE IN A PICKLE AGAIN,
AND WE NEED YOUR HELP.
GOT SOME PEOPLE TRAPPEDINSIDE A DREAM.
- TOLD YOU A LONG TIME AGO,I GAVE THAT UP.
- THERE ARE SOME GOOD MENSTUCK IN THERE.
- I SAIDI'M DONE WITH IT!
- EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT,FRED?
- IT'S FINE, BABE.GET BACK IN THE HOUSE.
- WIFE AND KIDS.- NO THANKS TO YOU.
- WE NEED YOU, FRED.
- LIKE YOU NEEDED ME
TO KILL THOSE TEENAGERSTO STOP THE RUSSIANS?
- WE HAD A COUNTRYTO PROTECT!
- PROTECT IT YOURSELVESTHIS TIME.
- DAMN IT,I'M NOT WORKING
FOR THE MILITARY ANYMORE,KRUEGER.
- THEN YOU SHOULD HAVENO PROBLEM COVERING IT UP.
- SOME OF THOSE TRAPPEDARE FIREMEN.
PUBLIC SERVANTS,INNOCENT IN ALL OF THIS.
- [sighs]ALL RIGHT, FINE.
Dr. Chinstrap seeks help from the most powerful dream infiltrator in the world.
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.x CLOSE
A hoarding specialist tries to help Stan clean out his locker.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey tries to help Stan with his hoarding problem.x CLOSE
The hoarding specialists discuss how to tackle Stan and Mackey's illness.x CLOSE
Dr. Chinstrap begins his therapy on the hoarders.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey and the hoarders journey back to 1974....through a dream. PWAAA.....x CLOSE
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.x CLOSE
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.x CLOSE
Mackey's childhood field trip to Frisco Woods is underway.x CLOSE
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.x CLOSE