- AHH!- OOH!
- SO YOU'RE SAYING THATALL THOSE PEOPLE IN THERE
ARE SOMEHOW TRAPPEDIN ONE PERSON'S DREAM?
- YES, AND SO THAT'S WHY ICALLED THE FIRE DEPARTMENT.
I DON'T KNOWWHERE ELSE TO TURN.
- BUT WAIT, IF THOSE PEOPLEGOT STUCK IN THERE,
WHY WOULDN'T WE?
- IT'S VERY SIMPLE.YOU SEE...
- ♪ DOO DOO DOO DOO
- WHEN THE DREAM EXPERTSGO IN,
THEY ATTEMPT TO TAKE THE SUBJECTTO A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM.
- LIKE A TACOWITHIN A TACO?
- A DOUBLE DECKERTACO SUPREME.
BUT ONLY DREAM SPIESHAVE THE ABILITY
TO GO DEEPERINTO DREAM LEVELS,
AND FIREMEN HAVETHE ABILITY TO BRING LADDERS
INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS.
- WAIT, WAIT, WHOA, WHOA.
HOW COULD YOU TAKEA LADDER INTO A DREAM?
[sheep baaing]- ♪ DOO DOO DOO DOO
- BECAUSE THE FIREMEN DREAMSAREN'T LIKE DREAMS AT ALL.
THEY'RE MORE LIKE A DREAM WITHINA MATRIX WITHIN A DREAM.
- DID SOMEBODYORDER A PIZZA?
- PROBABLY ONE OF THEMIN THE DREAM.
- ALL RIGHT.I'M GOING IN.
- LOOK, IF WE CAN GETTHE FIRE DEPARTMENT
INTO THE COUNSELOR'S DREAM,
THEN WE CANJUMP EVERYONE DOWN
AT LEAST ANOTHERSIX DREAM LEVELS.
THAT WAY, WE'LL BE
IN THE COUNSELOR'S DEEPESTLEVEL OF SUBCONSCIOUS,
AND IT WILL BE LIKE A TACOINSIDE A TACO
WITHIN A TACO BELLTHAT'S INSIDE A KFC
WITHIN A MALLTHAT'S INSIDE YOUR DREAM!
♪ AH BAH BAH BAH BAHJEE JAPA CAH CAH ♪
A Taco Within A Taco!
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.x CLOSE
A hoarding specialist tries to help Stan clean out his locker.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey tries to help Stan with his hoarding problem.x CLOSE
The hoarding specialists discuss how to tackle Stan and Mackey's illness.x CLOSE
Dr. Chinstrap begins his therapy on the hoarders.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey and the hoarders journey back to 1974....through a dream. PWAAA.....x CLOSE
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.x CLOSE
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.x CLOSE
Mackey's childhood field trip to Frisco Woods is underway.x CLOSE
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.x CLOSE