- UH-OH,SOMETHING'S WRONG.
- WHAT IS IT?- THE FATHER.
HE'S GONE COMPLETELYOFF CHART.
- OFF CHART?WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
- WE DON'T EVEN KNOW.
- I TOLD HIM NOT TO GO INTOTHE DREAM AFTER HIS SON.
HE SHOULD HAVE WAITED FORTHE EXPERTS TO GET HERE.
- WHO ARE THE EXPERTS?
- GET THAT DOOR CLOSED.KEEP ME COVERED.
- AH, GOOD.YOU'RE HERE.
- WHAT'S THE SITCH?
- FOUR PEOPLE IN THERE,
ALL STUCKIN THE MIDDLE ONE'S DREAM.
- WE NEED TO MOVE THEM ALLTO THE NEXT DREAM LEVEL
BEFORE THE PROJECTIONSKILL THEM.
- WHAT NEXT DREAM LEVEL?
- ALL RIGHT, LOOK.
RIGHT NOW, THEY'RE ALLTRAPPED IN A DREAM.
- ♪ DOO DOO DOO DOO
- WE NEED TO GO INAND PUT THEM UNDER
SO THEY CAN GO INTO A DREAMWITHIN A DREAM.
- BECAUSE IN THE DREAMWITHIN THE DREAM,
WE CAN PROTECT THEMFROM GETTING TO LIMBO.
- WHAT'S THAT?- EMPTY SCARY DREAM SPACE.
- SO, LIKE A NIGHTMARE?
- NO, LIKE A NIGHTMAREWITHIN A NIGHTMARE.
- WHY CAN'T YOU WAKE UPFROM THAT?
- YOU CAN, BUT SOMEONEINSIDE THE DREAM
HAS TO KICK YOU AWAKEFROM THE NIGHTMARE.
- THAT DOESN'T SOUNDVERY DIFFICULT.
- IT IS.- WHY?
- AAH!- WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!
- OKAY, FINE.
SO YOU'RE GONNA TAKE MY SON
TO A DREAM WITHIN THE DREAM,AND THEN WHAT?
- THEN WE GOINTO YOUR HUSBAND'S DREAMS.
- BUT YOUR HUSBANDWILL THINK
WE'RE INHASSELBECK'S DREAMS.
- OKAY, WAIT.WHO'S HASSELBECK?
- I AM.- OKAY. WAIT. NO.
WHY DO WE NEEDA FOOTBALL PLAYER?
- SOMETIMES THOUGHTSOF MY DEAD WIFE
MANIFEST THEMSELVESAS TRAINS.
- ARE YOU ALL SAYING THATYOU CAN GO INTO A DREAM
AND TAKE PEOPLE IN THAT DREAMINTO THEIR OWN DREAMS?
- NOT ALL THE TIME.JUST THIS ONCE.
AND MAYBE ONE OTHER TIME.- IT'S SO COMPLEX AND COOL.
- JUST BECAUSE AN IDEAIS OVERLY CONVOLUTED
AND COMPLEXDOESN'T MAKE IT COOL.
GOING TOMULTIPLE DREAM LEVELS
SOUNDS LIKEA REALLY STUPID IDEA.
- YOU JUST DON'T GET IT 'CAUSEYOU'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH.
- WILL THEY BE ABLE TOWAKE MACKEY UP?
- IF THEY DON'T, IT'LL BE THEEND OF EUROPE AS WE KNOW IT.
- WHY?- BECAUSE.
A Dream Within a Dream
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.
The latest in scientific testing reveals that some of the boys at South Park Elementary have a sex addiction problem.x CLOSE
The boys are given a controversial book to read in school and it inspires them to write one of their own.x CLOSE
Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and replaced by a store that sells medicinal marijuana. Meanwhile, Randy is desperate to get a prescription card to treat his testicular cancer.x CLOSE
When Kyle begs Stan to "friend" him, Stan gets sucked into Facebook.x CLOSE
The town of South Park faces a class action lawsuit as every celebrity they've ever ridiculed is out for revenge.x CLOSE
Angry celebrities, violent ginger kids and Mecha Streisand are about to destroy South Park and all anyone wants to know is, "Who is Eric Cartman's father?"x CLOSE
Jimmy and Timmy are off to summer camp with all their handicapable friends.x CLOSE
Cartman dreams of being a NASCAR driver and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.x CLOSE
New Jersey is taking over the nation one state at a time. Randy and the boys take a stand as the Jerseyites approach South Park.x CLOSE
When Stan is sent to the school counselor because he's holding on to an obscene number of useless possessions, he realizes that Mr. Mackey has a hoarding disorder too.x CLOSE
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.x CLOSE
A hoarding specialist tries to help Stan clean out his locker.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey tries to help Stan with his hoarding problem.x CLOSE
The hoarding specialists discuss how to tackle Stan and Mackey's illness.x CLOSE
Dr. Chinstrap begins his therapy on the hoarders.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey and the hoarders journey back to 1974....through a dream. PWAAA.....x CLOSE
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.x CLOSE
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.x CLOSE
Mackey's childhood field trip to Frisco Woods is underway.x CLOSE
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.x CLOSE