YEP, THIS ISMY HAPPY PLACE, M'KAY.
- MR. MACKEY.
- ♪ LITE-BRITE,MAKING THINGS WITH LIGHTS ♪
♪ WHAT A SIGHT,MAKING THINGS WITH LITE-BRITE ♪
- MR. MACKEY,WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- WELL, THIS ISA LITE-BRITE, M'KAY?
I CAN MAKE THINGS WITH LIGHTSLIKE A BIRD, M'KAY.
- COME ON, DUDE,YOU GOTTA WAKE UP.
- OH, YEAH.MY EVEL KNIEVEL DOLL.
I CAN CRANK THE MOTORCYCLE,M'KAY.
I PUT IT ON THIS THING,LIKE THIS.
M'KAY, NOW CRANK IT BACK.
NOW JUST LET IT GO.
OOH! M'KAY, M'KAY.
- MR. MACKEY, I REALIZE THISMIGHT BE FUN FOR YOU,
BUT IT TOTALLY ISN'TFOR ME.
- HEY, LOOK WHAT'S ON!IT'S ZOOM!
- EXCUSE ME. I REALLY NEEDTO GET BACK TO MY SHEEP.
- I'M WORKING ON IT!
- WRITE ZOOM, "Z," DOUBLE "O," "M."
BOX 350, BOSTON, MASS.♪ 02134
M'KAY?- DUDE, PLEASE WAKE UP.
YOU'RE A GROWN MAN INA PSYCHIATRIST'S OFFICE.
- YOU CAN HIDE IN YOUR HOUSEFOR NOW, MACKEY!
BUT TOMORROW ISTHE FIELD TRIP!
AND I'M GONNA DO THINGS TO YOUYOU'LL NEVER FORGET!
- NO, BILLY, PLEASE? M'KAY?
I'M REALLY SORRYABOUT THE SMOKING THING.
- SEE YOU IN THE WOODS TOMORROW,DEAD MAN!
- OH, JESUS.
- IS THAT WHY WE'RE HERE?
DID SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENON THE FIELD TRIP?
- YEAH, IT'S PROBABLYGONNA BE BAD, M'KAY.
This Is My Happy Place!!
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.x CLOSE
A hoarding specialist tries to help Stan clean out his locker.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey tries to help Stan with his hoarding problem.x CLOSE
The hoarding specialists discuss how to tackle Stan and Mackey's illness.x CLOSE
Dr. Chinstrap begins his therapy on the hoarders.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey and the hoarders journey back to 1974....through a dream. PWAAA.....x CLOSE
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.x CLOSE
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.x CLOSE
Mackey's childhood field trip to Frisco Woods is underway.x CLOSE
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.x CLOSE