[school bell rings]
- SO THEN, THE GUY HITS THEPING-PONG BALL WITH HIS DICK,
AND IT GOES RIGHTIN THE OTHER GUY'S MOUTH.
- HEY, STAN,I HAVE A NOTE FOR YOU.
- A NOTE?
- YEAH.WENDY SAID TO GIVE YOU THIS.
I'M LIKE A MAILMAN.
- WHAT'S IT SAY?
- "WE NEED TO TALK."
- EHHH, WHEN A CHICK SAYS,"WE NEED TO TALK,"
YOU MIGHTAS WELL JUST START
PUNCHING YOURSELFIN THE BALLS, DUDE.
- ARE YOU SUREHE HAS A PROBLEM, WENDY?
- YES.I'VE READ ALL ABOUT IT.
IT'S A REAL DISEASE.IT'S CALLED HOARDING.
PEOPLE WHO CAN'TTHROW ANYTHING AWAY,
AND THEY JUST KEEP LIVING INDEEPER AND DEEPER FILTH
UNTIL THE PEOPLE AROUND THEMJUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
- IS SOMETHING WRONG,WENDY?
- STAN, WE NEED TO TALKABOUT YOUR LOCKER.
- MY LOCKER?
- EVERY TIME I SEE THE CONDITIONIT'S IN, I JUST WANT TO CRY.
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING MESSIERAND MESSIER.
I THINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
- ARE YOU SERIOUS?
- IT'S SO FULL OF JUNK IT TAKESYOU FOREVER TO FIND ANYTHING.
AND LATELY YOU'VE BEEN ASKINGTO KEEP THINGS IN MY LOCKER.
- WELL,IT'S JUST A LITTLE MESSY.
- NO, STAN,IT'S CALLED HOARDING.
AND IF YOU DON'T GET HELP,I DON'T KNOW
HOW MUCH LONGERI CAN BE WITH YOU.
- OH, COME ON.
- THEN CAN WE THROW SOME STUFFIN YOUR LOCKER AWAY?
- YEAH, ALL RIGHT.
- OKAY. I'VE HIRED SOME EXPERTSTO HELP YOU WITH THIS.
WE'LL MAKE THIS AS EASYAS POSSIBLE ON YOU, STAN.
We Need To Talk
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.
Wendy confronts Stan about his locker problem.x CLOSE
A hoarding specialist tries to help Stan clean out his locker.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey tries to help Stan with his hoarding problem.x CLOSE
The hoarding specialists discuss how to tackle Stan and Mackey's illness.x CLOSE
Dr. Chinstrap begins his therapy on the hoarders.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey and the hoarders journey back to 1974....through a dream. PWAAA.....x CLOSE
Mackey takes comfort in his childhood bedroom.x CLOSE
The experts show up to infiltrate the hoarder's dream space.x CLOSE
Mackey's childhood field trip to Frisco Woods is underway.x CLOSE
As a last resort, Dr. Chinstrap calls in the fire department.x CLOSE