- HE'S STILL QUESTIONINGTHAT NEW PRISONER!
- ALL RIGHT, MR. SITUATION,WE'LL TRY THIS AGAIN.
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLEDOING THIS?
- BUT I TOLD YA!IT'S JUST A JERSEY THING!
- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
- YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.IT'S JUST A JERSEY THING!
- STOP PLAYING STUPID!
- MAYBE HE REALLY IS STUPID,RANDY.
- NOBODY'S THIS STUPID!
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLEPLANNING?
- IT'S JUST A JERSEY THING!
YOU KNOW, YOU JUST GOTTA BEFROM JERSEY TO GET IT.
- HERE THEY COME!
[clamoring in distance]
- IS IT THEM, RANDY?
- YEP. THEY'RE FROM JERSEY,ALL RIGHT.
- YEAH!- WHOO-HOO!
- LET'S GO!- YEAH!
- LET'S GO CREEPIN'IN THIS TOWN!
- DON'T YOU TALKABOUT MY FAMILY!
DON'T YOU TALK ABOUTMY FAMILY!
- THIS IS WHEREWE MAKE OUR STAND!
SOUTH PARK WILL NEVER BEWEST JERSEY!
- FUCK NEW JERSEY!
- KEEP SHOOTING!WE'RE SICK OF YOU, JERSEY!
Kyley-B vs. Snooki
Things get out of control at Sizzler but Jersey Kyle comes to the rescue.
In their darkest hour, South Park receives help from an unlikely source.x CLOSE
Kyle tells his parents about the new family in town.x CLOSE
The Marsh family has the new neighbors from New Jersey over for dinner.x CLOSE
The boys discuss the Jersey problem...and then come face to face with it.x CLOSE
New Jersey takes over the local hair salon and things get hairy.x CLOSE
The town discusses the impending Jersey threat and Sheila comes forward with a confession.x CLOSE
Now that the boys know Kyle's mom is from Jersey, their group starts to break down.x CLOSE
Kyle discovers his inner Jersey.x CLOSE
Everyone in Jersey is upset at South Park.x CLOSE
Randy tries to rally support from California's Governor, while Cartman remains suspicious of Kyle.x CLOSE