- CAREFUL UP HEREABOUT 100 YARDS, ERIC.
THERE'S A WRECKED CARON THE RIGHT SIDE.
YOU'RE GONNA WANNA WATCHFOR IT, YOU HEAR?
- OH, YEAH, I SEE IT.- AAH!
- YOU SEE THAT?
DANICA PATRICKTRIED TO GET IN MY WAY.
THAT PISSES OFF.
- THAT'S FUCKING GAY AS HELL.
- OOP, I'M COMIN' UPON THAT TURN THINGY AGAIN.
I GOTS TA STEER LEFT!
- GET OUT OF THE WAY,YOU IDIOTS.
I'M TRYIN' TO WINTHIS DAMN THING.
- THERE YOU GO.YOU'RE BACK ON THE TRACK.
- I'M BACK ON THE TRACK!
- WHAT THE--KENNY?
WHAT THE HELLARE YOU DOING?
- GET OFF MY CAR, KENNY!
- OH, MAN!
NOW OUR FRIEND KENNY'STRYIN' TO BREAK THE WINDSHIELD.
AIN'T THAT JUST GAY AS HELL.
- WE'RE TRADIN' PAINT!
OH, IT'S SO EASY FOR YOU,ISN'T IT, KENNY?
I HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF!
- [muffled]I FUCKING HATE YOU.
- SORRY, DUDE,I'M WINNING THIS RACE...
WITH THE BRAKE.BYE, KENNY!
- OH, JESUS, THERE'SA LITTLE BOY ON THE TRACK!
- WELL, IT APPEARS THAT ALLTHE OTHER DRIVERS HAVE CRASHED
We're Trading Paint!
Things get bloody as the Denver 300 NASCAR race heats up.
Cartman gets all teary over what he wants to be when he grows up.x CLOSE
Cartman recruits Butters to help him chase his NASCAR dream.x CLOSE
After getting poor, Cartman devises a plan to get stupid.x CLOSE
Butters and Cartman sneak themselves into a NASCAR race.x CLOSE
While in the hospital, Cartman gets some uplifting news from his doctor.x CLOSE
Kenny gets pissed after seeing a NASCAR news report.x CLOSE
Cartman takes his poverty to the next level...and is handsomely rewarded.x CLOSE
Cartman joins other NASCAR drivers for a press conference.x CLOSE
PTI picks up Cartman's video podcast about dip and Obama.x CLOSE
Cartman finally gets behind the wheel of his very own race car.x CLOSE