- OKAY, I FED THE PIGS.
NOW I DEFINITELYSHOULD WATER SOME FIELDS.
OH, WOW, COOL!
THAT JEWISH KIDPUT UP A SIGN ON MY FARM!
"HEY, KYLE.REALLY LIKE YOUR FARM."
OH, AWESOME![electronic signal]
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?STAN?
- YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, KYLE!
- WHAT'S THE ONE THINGI TOLD YOU?
THAT I DIDN'T WANT TOGET SUCKED INTO FACEBOOK!
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
- DUDE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKEI'M DOING?
I FOUND YOUR FARM ON FACEBOOK
SO YOU CAN HELP MEDEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT!
YOU GOTTA GO CHECKMY PROFILE STATUS.
- PROFILE STATUS?
- JUST BRING UPMY FACEBOOK PAGE
AND SEE WHAT IT SAYSMY STATUS IS!
- WELL, STAN I HAVE TO HARVESTMY CROPS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
- DUDE, FUCK YOUR CROPS!
- DUDE! DUDE, OKAY!
STOP! I'M SORRY!
IT SAYS THAT YOU ARECURRENTLY HOSTING
AN ONLINE CHAT PARTYFOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
- WHERE?- CAFEWORLD.
- SON OF A BITCH.
- AN ONLINE CHAT PARTYFOR ALL HIS FRIENDS?
DUDE,I SHOULD GET OVER THERE!
- JESUS CHRIST.
- RANDY MARSHIS AT WORK RIGHT NOW.
WORK IS BORING!
RANDY MARSHIS AT WORK RIGHT NOW.
WORK IS BORING!
- BUTTERS STOTCH IS ENJOYINGSTAN'S CHAT PARTY!
- HERBERT GARRISONLIKES BUTTER'S COMMENT!
- GRANDMA MARSH WOULD LIKE TO BEFRIENDS WITH KEVIN DONOHUE.
- KEVIN DONAHUE ACCEPTSGRANDMA MARSH'S FRIENDSHIP!
- HAS ANYBODY SEENMY STUPID PROFILE?
- SUSAN92 HAS PICTURESOF STAN IN A BUNNY COSTUME!
- GARY JOHNSON THINKSTHE PICTURES ARE FANTASTIC!
- WOW, THERE'S A LOTOF PROFILES HERE!
KYLE BROFLOVSKI IS AMAZED
STAN HAS SO MANY FACEBOOKFRIENDS!
- HEY, KYLE BROFLOVSKIIS AMAZED ISAYAH
IS ALSO A FACEBOOK FRIENDOF STAN'S!
- ISAYAH ZORDON IS DELETING KYLEBROFLOVSKI AS A FRIEND.
- WHAT? WHY?
- USER SAW YOUR ARE FRIENDSWITH KIP DRORDY,
WHO ONLY HAS ONE FRIEND.
KYLE BROFLOVSKIIS BAD FRIEND STOCK.
- AW, NO, I'M NOT REALLYFRIENDS WITH HIM.
- IGNORE.- UGH, THAT DOES IT!
- ALL RIGHT,ALL RIGHT, ENOUGH!
EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP!
WHERE IS PROFILE STAN MARSH?
- RIGHT HERE.
Profile Stan Marsh
Stan's profile holds a huge chat party.
The latest in scientific testing reveals that some of the boys at South Park Elementary have a sex addiction problem.x CLOSE
The boys are given a controversial book to read in school and it inspires them to write one of their own.x CLOSE
Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and replaced by a store that sells medicinal marijuana. Meanwhile, Randy is desperate to get a prescription card to treat his testicular cancer.x CLOSE
When Kyle begs Stan to "friend" him, Stan gets sucked into Facebook.x CLOSE
The town of South Park faces a class action lawsuit as every celebrity they've ever ridiculed is out for revenge.x CLOSE
Angry celebrities, violent ginger kids and Mecha Streisand are about to destroy South Park and all anyone wants to know is, "Who is Eric Cartman's father?"x CLOSE
Jimmy and Timmy are off to summer camp with all their handicapable friends.x CLOSE
Cartman dreams of being a NASCAR driver and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.x CLOSE
New Jersey is taking over the nation one state at a time. Randy and the boys take a stand as the Jerseyites approach South Park.x CLOSE
When Stan is sent to the school counselor because he's holding on to an obscene number of useless possessions, he realizes that Mr. Mackey has a hoarding disorder too.x CLOSE
Cartman, Kenny and Kyle discuss their online friend situation, but Stan wants no part of it.x CLOSE
Kip Drordy makes a new friend.x CLOSE
Everyone gets involved in social networking.x CLOSE
Stan has trouble adjusting to the world of social networking.x CLOSE
Cartman gets into the economics of social networking with his kick-ass podcast.x CLOSE
When things start to go sour, Kyle turns to his REALLY good friend.x CLOSE
Everyone's taking status updates way too seriously.x CLOSE
Stan literally gets sucked into social networking.x CLOSE
Kyle and Cartman go on Chat Roulette to look for some quality internet friends.x CLOSE
Stan's profile is forced to compete in the gaming arena.x CLOSE