- STAN, GRANDMASAID SHE POKED YOU
AND YOU HAVEN'TSENT A POKE BACK.
- DAD, I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TODO THIS.
- STAN, POKE YOUR GRANDMA!
- NO. NO!
SCREW THIS!YOU KNOW WHAT?
EDIT PROFILE.UPDATE PROFILE.
"YOU HAVE REQUESTED TO DELETEFOR FACEBOOK PROFILE.
"IF THIS IS AN ERROR,HIT CANCEL.
"PROCEED.DELETE YOUR PROFILE.
"ARE YOU SURE?YES/NO?
"ARE YOU TOTALLY SURE?"
- CAN'T LET ME DO THAT?WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
- I'M GONNA HAVE TO PUT YOUON THE GAME GRID.
- DELETE PROFILE."ARE YOU TOTALLY SURE?
YES/NO"--YES. GOD DAMN IT, YES!
OH, DUDE,WHAT THE FUCK?
- ALL RIGHT,GET MOVING, PROFILE.
- PROFILE?I'M NOT A PROFILE!
- IGNORE.- AAH!
- TOM DAVIS SAYS HELLOTO LINDA GREEN'S PROFILE!
- LINDA GREEN LIKES HOW TOMDAVIS HAS CHANGED HIS STATUS.
- EXCUSE ME. MY NAME IS--- IGNORE.
- HEY, COULD YOUTELL ME HOW I--
- IGNORE.- AW, GOD DAMN IT.
I GOT SUCKED INTO FACEBOOK!
Poke Your Grandma
Stan literally gets sucked into social networking.
Cartman, Kenny and Kyle discuss their online friend situation, but Stan wants no part of it.x CLOSE
Kip Drordy makes a new friend.x CLOSE
Everyone gets involved in social networking.x CLOSE
Stan has trouble adjusting to the world of social networking.x CLOSE
Cartman gets into the economics of social networking with his kick-ass podcast.x CLOSE
When things start to go sour, Kyle turns to his REALLY good friend.x CLOSE
Everyone's taking status updates way too seriously.x CLOSE
Stan literally gets sucked into social networking.x CLOSE
Kyle and Cartman go on Chat Roulette to look for some quality internet friends.x CLOSE
Stan's profile is forced to compete in the gaming arena.x CLOSE