- OH, YEAH, DAD!
WE'VE BEEN HAVINGTHE BEST TIME!
I SHOWED HIMALL THE PICTURES OF ME
IN THAT SILLY HALLOWEEN COSTUMELAST YEAR!
- OH? WHAT'D HE SAYABOUT THOSE?
- HE LAUGHED OUT LOUD!
AND THEN HE WAS ROLLINGON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!
- SOUNDS LIKE YOU BOYSHAD A BALL!
- MOM, DAD, I'M ALL DONE.CAN I GO HANG OUT WITH KYLE
AND TELL HIM ALL ABOUTWHAT I HAD FOR DINNER?
- WELL, IT'S A LITTLE LATE,BUT IT IS FRIDAY.
- I THINKTHE MORE TIME YOU SPEND
WITH YOUR LITTLE FRIENDTHE BETTER.
- WOW, THANKS!- HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!
- ATE PORK CHOP FOR DINNER.
HAD NICE APPLESAUCE TOO!
HA, HA! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
- "I THINK YOU LOOK CUTEIN YOUR BUNNY COSTUME."
- "I THINK YOU LOOK CUTEIN YOUR BUNNY COSTUME?"
WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
- I HAVE NO IDEA!
- THAT'S WHAT SUSAN92 WROTEON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL!
YOU GIVE GIRLS PICTURES OF YOUIN BUNNY OUTFITS?
- SUSAN92 IS A FRIENDOF MY GRANDMA'S
AND SHE'S 92 YEARS OLD!
- OH, HEY, STAN!
I'M YOUR FRIEND BRIANTHROUGH YOUR UNCLE JIMBO?
HEY, I COMMENTEDON YOUR STATUS,
BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD BACKFROM YOU.
COULD YOU GIVE ME A POKESOMETIME SOON?
- HEY, KID!
HOW COME YOU IGNOREDMY FRIEND REQUEST?
Everyone's taking status updates way too seriously.
Cartman, Kenny and Kyle discuss their online friend situation, but Stan wants no part of it.x CLOSE
Kip Drordy makes a new friend.x CLOSE
Everyone gets involved in social networking.x CLOSE
Stan has trouble adjusting to the world of social networking.x CLOSE
Cartman gets into the economics of social networking with his kick-ass podcast.x CLOSE
When things start to go sour, Kyle turns to his REALLY good friend.x CLOSE
Everyone's taking status updates way too seriously.x CLOSE
Stan literally gets sucked into social networking.x CLOSE
Kyle and Cartman go on Chat Roulette to look for some quality internet friends.x CLOSE
Stan's profile is forced to compete in the gaming arena.x CLOSE