- I JUST WANNA KNOWIS THAT ALL I AM?
A BIG JOKE?
- UM, NO?
- YOU DO HAVEA FACEBOOK PAGE, STAN!
- AW, GOD DAMN IT. NO, I JUSTGOT THAT BECAUSE KYLE--
- I SAW YOUR PAGE, STAN.RELATIONSHIP STATUS?
SINGLE?- RELATIONSHIP STATUS?
I DIDN'T EVENPAY ANY ATTENTION TO--
- YOU LIKE BEING SINGLE, STAN?
SO THAT YOU CAN USE FACEBOOKTO FIND OTHER GIRLS?
ACCORDING TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE,WE AREN'T FRIENDS.
- ALL RIGHT. I'LL ADD YOUAS A FRIEND--I'M SORRY!
- AND YOU BETTER CHANGEYOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS
TO IN A RELATIONSHIP!- HOW?
- BY EDITING YOUR PROFILEUNDER BASIC INFORMATION!
- OKAY! I'M SORRY!
- STAN, WHY WON'T YOUBE FRIENDS WITH GRANDMA?
- AW, DAD, I JUST REALLY
DON'T WANT TO PAY ATTENTIONTO THIS THING--
- GRANDMA IS IN THE HOSPITAL,
AND YOU WON'T EVENBE FRIENDS WITH HER!
- ALL RIGHT, DAD, I'LL ADDGRANDMA AS A FRIEND.
- THAT'S BETTER.
OH, AND I SENT YOUA FUNNY PICTURE,
AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO IT.
- DUDE, FUCK FACEBOOK,SERIOUSLY.
Stan has trouble adjusting to the world of social networking.
Cartman, Kenny and Kyle discuss their online friend situation, but Stan wants no part of it.x CLOSE
Kip Drordy makes a new friend.x CLOSE
Everyone gets involved in social networking.x CLOSE
Stan has trouble adjusting to the world of social networking.x CLOSE
Cartman gets into the economics of social networking with his kick-ass podcast.x CLOSE
When things start to go sour, Kyle turns to his REALLY good friend.x CLOSE
Everyone's taking status updates way too seriously.x CLOSE
Stan literally gets sucked into social networking.x CLOSE
Kyle and Cartman go on Chat Roulette to look for some quality internet friends.x CLOSE
Stan's profile is forced to compete in the gaming arena.x CLOSE