- MR. CARTMAN, COME ON.
WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BEHANDLING THE BUSINESS.
YOU'RE EATING TOO MUCHOF THE STUFF.
- SHUT UP, KEVIN.
I'M THE BOSS,NOT YOU, BUTT-LICKER.
- ERIC, THE COLONELIS ON THE PHONE FOR YOU.
HE SOUNDS PISSED.
- WHAT?OH, THAT'S RIGHT.
I FORGOT THE--DAMN IT!OKAY.
PUT HIM ON SPEAKER.
- HELLO? HELLO?
- COLONEL, HOW ARE YOU DOING?
- WHAT HAPPENED?
- OH, WE HAD SOME PROBLEMS,YOU KNOW, COLONEL.
- ERIC, WHAT HAPPENED?
- WE HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM.
- I HEARD.
- YEAH, HOW'D YOU HEAR THAT?
- BECAUSE JAMIE OLIVER GAVEHIS SPEECH AT THE U.N. TODAY.
HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVETHAT SPEECH, ERIC.
- YEAH, IT'S OKAY.WE'LL GET HIM NEXT TIME.
- THERE'S NOT GOING TO BEA NEXT TIME,
YOU FUCKINGDUMB COCKSUCKER.
- HEY, TAKE IT EASY, COLONEL.
- I TOLD YOU A LONG TIME AGO,YOU FUCKING LITTLE MONKEY,
NOT TO FUCK ME.
- HEY!HEY, WHO THE FUCK
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKINGTO, HUH? HUH?
OH, CRAP![boys screaming]
- FREEZE!- IT'S THE COPS!
- RUN, BILLY, RUN!AAH!
- MOMMY, NO!
We Had A Problem
Cartman's chicken scheme gets a little out of hand.
The boys after-practice tradition hits a serious road block.x CLOSE
Randy gets his physical and is pissed to discover he's in perfect health.x CLOSE
Cartman and his mom drive to the nearest chicken joint, only to get more bad news.x CLOSE
Randy tries his best to get cancer, while Cartman tries to fight his addiction.x CLOSE
Randy finally gets his prescription for weed.x CLOSE
Cartman finds a source for his addiction, but winds up owing them big time.x CLOSE
After visiting the weed store, Randy finds a new use for his balls.x CLOSE
The chicken deal goes down.x CLOSE
At poker night, Randy brags about his big balls.x CLOSE
Cartman gets further involved with the chicken syndicate, while swollen balls take South Park by storm.x CLOSE