- YEAH, I GOT THE STUFF.
AND I GOT THE MONEY.
- HEY, YOU'RE GOOD, ERIC.I NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
- GOOD, 'CAUSE I ATEA BUNCH OF CHICKEN
ON THE WAY OVER HERE.[burps]
- THAT'S ALL RIGHT, ERIC.
I'VE GOT SOMETHING BIGIN THE WORKS.
WHAT IF I TOLD YOUTHAT I NOW HAVE A DIRECT LINE
TO GET ALL THE KFCWE WANT HERE?
I'M SENDING TOMMY TO KENTUCKY
TO TRY AND SET UPA LITTLE ARRANGEMENT
WITH THE COLONEL HIMSELF.
- WAIT A MINUTE.YOU MEAN THE COLONEL?
- THAT'S RIGHT.
AND I'D LIKE YOUTO GO AS WELL
AND WATCH TOMMY'S BACKFOR ME.
IS THAT SOMETHINGYOU'D WANT TO DO?
- IS THAT SOMETHINGI'D WANT TO DO?
IS THE POPE CATHOLIC...
AND MAKING THE WORLD SAFEFOR PEDOPHILES?
- DOCTOR, MR. KLINE'STEST RESULTS CAME IN.
- WHAT THE HELLIS GOING ON?
- THIS IS THE TENTH CASEI'VE SEEN THIS WEEK.
IT CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE.
SOMETHING IN THIS TOWN
IS GIVING MENTESTICULAR CANCER.
- HEH! MAN, I AMSTONED OFF MY ASS!
- I'M STONED OFF MY BALLS!
- ANYBODY GOT MOREOF THAT LOOMPA LOOMPA WEED?
- WOW. THOSE GUYSHAVE NICE BALLS.
- WISH MY MAN HAD BALLSLIKE THOSE.
The Balls On Those Guys
Cartman gets further involved with the chicken syndicate, while swollen balls take South Park by storm.
The boys after-practice tradition hits a serious road block.x CLOSE
Randy gets his physical and is pissed to discover he's in perfect health.x CLOSE
Cartman and his mom drive to the nearest chicken joint, only to get more bad news.x CLOSE
Randy tries his best to get cancer, while Cartman tries to fight his addiction.x CLOSE
Randy finally gets his prescription for weed.x CLOSE
Cartman finds a source for his addiction, but winds up owing them big time.x CLOSE
After visiting the weed store, Randy finds a new use for his balls.x CLOSE
The chicken deal goes down.x CLOSE
At poker night, Randy brags about his big balls.x CLOSE
Cartman gets further involved with the chicken syndicate, while swollen balls take South Park by storm.x CLOSE