- SEE ANY HUNTERS YET?- [muffled]
- DOING GOOD,MS. JESSICA PARKER.
JUST HANG OUT RIGHT THERE.
- GUYS! STOP! STOP!
WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!- [muffled] HUH?
- BUTTERS WROTEA SECOND BOOK!
- SO WHAT?
- SO, DUDE, IF BUTTERSWROTE A SECOND BOOK,
THEN EVERYONE'S GONNA KNOW
HE COULDN'T HAVE WRITTENTHE FIRST ONE.
- WE CAN GET PEOPLETO BELIEVE US NOW!
- OH, DUDE, SWEET!
- "'WHY ARE WE HERE?'DOUGLAS CRIED,
"AS POOP CAME OUTHIS WIENER
"IN A LONG, THIN STRIP.
"IT WAS WIENER POOP,
WHICH ISTHE GROSSEST POOP OF ALL."
- "THE PEE-PEE GOTON THE WOMAN'S LEG,
AND SHE SCREAMED,POOPING OUT HER BOOBS."
- "AND SO WHEN THE PEEGOT MIXED WITH THE POOP,
IT SMELLED LIKE A BUTT."
- OH, DUDE, THIS IS EVEN LAMERTHAN WE THOUGHT.
- PEOPLE ARE GONNA WANTBUTTERS' HEAD ON A PLATTER!
- ARE YOU READING THIS, MARCIA?WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- SO FAR, I THINK IT--IT'S INCREDIBLE.
I-IT MIGHT BE BETTERTHAN HIS FIRST BOOK.
- I AGREE.IT WASN'T AS EDGY,
BUT IT'S LIKE HE'S GONEBACK TO HIS ROOTS.
- YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS.YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS?
- SOME OF THE IMAGERYIS UNBELIEVABLE.
- A WOMAN POOPING OUT HER BOOBSIS NOT GOOD IMAGERY!
- SAYS YOU.
YOU MUST BEA PRO-LIFE NUT, HUH?
DIDN'T LIKE WHAT THE BOOKHAD TO SAY?
- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
THIS BOOKIS AS PRO-LIFE AS IT GETS!
- OH, COME ON!
- GOD DAMN IT!
WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP READINGINTO STUFF THAT ISN'T THERE?
- "AND THE POOP AND THE PEELIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
KILL THE PHONIES.
KILL THE PHONIES.
- TODAY MY SISTERS AND IARE GOING TO SHOP FOR UNDERWEAR!
- CAN I GO WITH YOU, GIRLS?
Pooping Out Her Boobs
The boys' moose hunting mission takes a backseat when they realize Butters has released a second book.
The latest in scientific testing reveals that some of the boys at South Park Elementary have a sex addiction problem.x CLOSE
The boys are given a controversial book to read in school and it inspires them to write one of their own.x CLOSE
Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and replaced by a store that sells medicinal marijuana. Meanwhile, Randy is desperate to get a prescription card to treat his testicular cancer.x CLOSE
When Kyle begs Stan to "friend" him, Stan gets sucked into Facebook.x CLOSE
The town of South Park faces a class action lawsuit as every celebrity they've ever ridiculed is out for revenge.x CLOSE
Angry celebrities, violent ginger kids and Mecha Streisand are about to destroy South Park and all anyone wants to know is, "Who is Eric Cartman's father?"x CLOSE
Jimmy and Timmy are off to summer camp with all their handicapable friends.x CLOSE
Cartman dreams of being a NASCAR driver and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.x CLOSE
New Jersey is taking over the nation one state at a time. Randy and the boys take a stand as the Jerseyites approach South Park.x CLOSE
When Stan is sent to the school counselor because he's holding on to an obscene number of useless possessions, he realizes that Mr. Mackey has a hoarding disorder too.x CLOSE
Garrison hands out copies of the book "Catcher in the Rye" to the class.x CLOSE
The boys discover their controversial book assignment isn't really that controversial.x CLOSE
Stan, Kenny, Cartman, and Kyle decide to write their own novel.x CLOSE
Stan's parents fight their way through the boys' book...and absolutely love it.x CLOSE
The boys find someone to blame for their foul-mouthed book.x CLOSE
The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs becomes a bestselling phenomenon, making people around the world vomit.x CLOSE
The boys confront Butters about stealing their book.x CLOSE
Butters goes on the Today show to promote his amazingly successful book.x CLOSE
The boys fight to get Scrotie's tale banned.x CLOSE
Acclaimed author Leopold Stotch reveals his plan for a Scrotie sequel. Meanwhile, the boys plot their revenge.x CLOSE