THAT HE IS WORKINGON A SECOND NOVEL,
AS A FOLLOW-UP TO HISWILDLY SUCCESSFUL BEST SELLER.
WE GOT A STATEMENTFROM THE WRITER,
WHO IS STILL GROUNDEDIN HIS ROOM.
CAN YOU GIVE THE PUBLIC ANY IDEAWHAT THE NEW BOOK IS ABOUT?
- WELL, IT'S KIND OF ABOUTLOVE AND BETRAYAL,
THE INNER WORKINGSOF THE HUMAN MIND!
- WILL IT BE AS SICK ANDDISGUSTING AS YOUR FIRST BOOK?
- OH, IT'S RAUNCHY, ALL RIGHT!
I KNOW WHAT MY READERS WANT,AND I'M GOING TO DELIVER!
- BUTTERS,AWAY FROM THE WINDOW!
YOU ARE BEING GROUNDED!
- SORRY, DAD, I WAS JUST BEINGTHE VOICE OF A GENERATION.
- I CAN'T BELIEVETHEY WON'T BAN OUR BOOK.
- I KNOW.
IT'S SO MUCH WORSE THAN"CATCHER IN THE RETARDED RYE"!
- ALL RIGHT, YOU GUYS,I KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO.
WE'VE GOT TO KILLSARAH JESSICA PARKER.
- WHAT?- THINK ABOUT IT, GUYS.
IF SOMEBODY KILLSSARAH JESSICA PARKER,
THEN THEY'LL ASSUMETHAT SOMEBODY DID IT
BECAUSE OF WHAT WASIN THE BOOK.
THEN THE BOOK WILL GET BANNED.
- DUDE, WE'RE NOT KILLINGSARAH JESSICA PARKER!
BE RIGHT WITH YOU.
WE DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER.
WE CAN JUST HELP HERGET KILLED.
- SHUT UP, CARTMAN.
JUST FACE IT.WE LOST THIS ONE.
- KENNY, WE ONLY HAVETO HELP HER GET KILLED,
AND THEN WE TOTALLY GET BACKAT BUTTERS.
- [muffled] OKAY.
- MS. JESSICA PARKER,OVER HERE.
Working on a Follow-Up
Acclaimed author Leopold Stotch reveals his plan for a Scrotie sequel. Meanwhile, the boys plot their revenge.
Garrison hands out copies of the book "Catcher in the Rye" to the class.x CLOSE
The boys discover their controversial book assignment isn't really that controversial.x CLOSE
Stan, Kenny, Cartman, and Kyle decide to write their own novel.x CLOSE
Stan's parents fight their way through the boys' book...and absolutely love it.x CLOSE
The boys find someone to blame for their foul-mouthed book.x CLOSE
The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs becomes a bestselling phenomenon, making people around the world vomit.x CLOSE
The boys confront Butters about stealing their book.x CLOSE
Butters goes on the Today show to promote his amazingly successful book.x CLOSE
The boys fight to get Scrotie's tale banned.x CLOSE
Acclaimed author Leopold Stotch reveals his plan for a Scrotie sequel. Meanwhile, the boys plot their revenge.x CLOSE