[school bell rings]
- HEY, HERE HE COMES.
- AMAZING BOOK, BUTTERS.
- THANK YOU.
- YOU CHANGED MY LIFE,YOUNG MAN.
- THAT'S NICE.
- BUTTERS, WHAT THE FUCKDO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?
- JUST ENJOYING MYSELF.WHY, ERIC?
- BUTTERS, YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELLYOU DIDN'T WRITE THAT BOOK.
- BUT YOU TOLD ME I DID.
- YEAH, BUT THAT'SWHEN WE THOUGHT
WE WERE GONNA GETIN TROUBLE, ASSHOLE!
- HEY, HEY, YOU GUYS LEAVEBUTTERS ALONE.
HE'S A VERY FRAGILE ARTIST.
- HE'S SO BROODINGAND FULL OF ANGST.
- YEAH, I'M BROODING.
- BUTTERS DOESN'T DESERVEANY CREDIT
FOR SCROTIE MCBOOGERBALLS.
WE DESERVE ALL THE CREDIT.
- OH, GOD,YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC.
- YEAH, GET A LIFE
AND STOP MOOCHING OFFOTHERS' SUCCESS FOR ONCE.
- GOD DAMN IT!
- BUTTERS,DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S FAIR
TO LIE LIKE THIS?
LET ME TELL YOU,IF YOU DON'T--
- NO, LET ME TELL YOUSOMETHING, FELLAS!
YOU ALWAYSTAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME,
AND AFTER READING CATCHER IN THE RYE,
I'VE LEARNEDYOU'RE NOTHING BUT PHONIES.
I'M NOT LETTING YOUTRICK ME THIS TIME.
SO THE FOUR OF YOUCAN JUST SUCK ON MY WIENER!
- THAT INCONSIDERATE JERK.
A Fragile Artist
The boys confront Butters about stealing their book.
Garrison hands out copies of the book "Catcher in the Rye" to the class.x CLOSE
The boys discover their controversial book assignment isn't really that controversial.x CLOSE
Stan, Kenny, Cartman, and Kyle decide to write their own novel.x CLOSE
Stan's parents fight their way through the boys' book...and absolutely love it.x CLOSE
The boys find someone to blame for their foul-mouthed book.x CLOSE
The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs becomes a bestselling phenomenon, making people around the world vomit.x CLOSE
The boys confront Butters about stealing their book.x CLOSE
Butters goes on the Today show to promote his amazingly successful book.x CLOSE
The boys fight to get Scrotie's tale banned.x CLOSE
Acclaimed author Leopold Stotch reveals his plan for a Scrotie sequel. Meanwhile, the boys plot their revenge.x CLOSE