- GUYS, GUYS!
WE ARE TOTALLY FUCKED!
THE BOOK IS GONEFROM MY DRESSER DRAWER!
MY PARENTS MUST HAVE FOUND IT!
- SO WHY ARE WE ALL FUCKED?THEY'LL THINK YOU WROTE IT ALL.
- HEY, HEY, I'M NOT TAKINGTHE HEAT FOR THIS ALONE.
WE ALL WROTE IT.
IF I'M GOING DOWN, SOMEBODYHAS TO GO DOWN WITH ME.
- WELL, IF I'M GOING DOWN,CARTMAN'S GOING DOWN.
- AND IF I'M GOING DOWN,BOTH KYLE AND KENNY
ARE DEFINITELY GOING DOWN.
- WELL, DUDE,SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO GO DOWN!
- BUTTERS, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?- OH, HEY, FELLAS!
I'M JUST WATCHINGTHE KARDASHIANS.
- TODAY MY SISTERS AND I AREGONNA HAVE TO WASH SOMETHING.
IT'S GONNA BLOW!
- KIM KARDASHIAN IS SO SEXY.
HER BUTT IS LIKEA BIG MOUNTAIN OF PUDDING.
- BUTTERS, LISTEN,YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.
- I AM?
- YEAH, YOU REMEMBERTHAT BOOK YOU WROTE.
STAN'S MOM FOUND IT.
- OH, NO.WHICH BOOK WAS THAT?
- DUDE, THE BOOKYOU LEFT WITH US
WHEN YOU WERESLEEPWALKING LAST NIGHT.
- I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT.
[gasps]BUT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
EVER SINCE I READ CATCHER IN THE RYE,
I'VE BEEN HAVINGTHESE BLACKOUTS--
CRAZY THOUGHTS OF WANTINGTO KILL THE PHONIES.
I MUST HAVE CHANNELEDALL MY ANGST
INTO DARK WRITINGSIN MY SLEEP.
- ALL RIGHT, BOYS, WE NEEDTO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS.
WE'VE ALL READ THE BOOK NOW,
AND IT IS VERY SHOCKING,TO SAY THE LEAST.
- OKAY, WELL, ACTUALLY,IT WAS ALL WRITTEN BY BUTTERS.
- THAT'S RIGHT.
- BUTTERS?IS THAT TRUE?
- YEAH, I BARELY EVENREMEMBER IT, BUT I KNOW I DID--
- WELL, BUTTERS, WE THINK
THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE OFTHE BEST BOOKS WE'VE EVER READ.
- HUH?- WHAT?
- YEAH, REALLY AMAZING.
- OH, THANKS.
- WE WERE ACTUALLY SO MOVEDBY YOUR BOOK, BUTTERS,
THAT WE BROUGHTMR. NEEDLEBAUM
FROM PENGUIN PUBLISHINGTO READ IT.
- MR. BUTTERS, WE WOULD LIKETO OFFER YOU A DEAL
FOR FIRST PUBLISHING RIGHTSTO YOUR BRILLIANT NOVEL.
- HEY, WAIT A MINUTE.THAT'S OURS!
- YEAH, WE WROTE THAT!
- OKAY, BOYS,YOU ALREADY TOLD THE TRUTH.
- NO, NO,WE--WE REALLY DID WRITE IT.
TELL THEM, BUTTERS.
- I WROTE THAT.
[parents chattering excitedly]
- WHAT? HEY!
I Wrote That
The boys find someone to blame for their foul-mouthed book.
The latest in scientific testing reveals that some of the boys at South Park Elementary have a sex addiction problem.x CLOSE
The boys are given a controversial book to read in school and it inspires them to write one of their own.x CLOSE
Cartman's favorite restaurant has been shut down and replaced by a store that sells medicinal marijuana. Meanwhile, Randy is desperate to get a prescription card to treat his testicular cancer.x CLOSE
When Kyle begs Stan to "friend" him, Stan gets sucked into Facebook.x CLOSE
The town of South Park faces a class action lawsuit as every celebrity they've ever ridiculed is out for revenge.x CLOSE
Angry celebrities, violent ginger kids and Mecha Streisand are about to destroy South Park and all anyone wants to know is, "Who is Eric Cartman's father?"x CLOSE
Jimmy and Timmy are off to summer camp with all their handicapable friends.x CLOSE
Cartman dreams of being a NASCAR driver and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.x CLOSE
New Jersey is taking over the nation one state at a time. Randy and the boys take a stand as the Jerseyites approach South Park.x CLOSE
When Stan is sent to the school counselor because he's holding on to an obscene number of useless possessions, he realizes that Mr. Mackey has a hoarding disorder too.x CLOSE
Garrison hands out copies of the book "Catcher in the Rye" to the class.x CLOSE
The boys discover their controversial book assignment isn't really that controversial.x CLOSE
Stan, Kenny, Cartman, and Kyle decide to write their own novel.x CLOSE
Stan's parents fight their way through the boys' book...and absolutely love it.x CLOSE
The boys find someone to blame for their foul-mouthed book.x CLOSE
The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs becomes a bestselling phenomenon, making people around the world vomit.x CLOSE
The boys confront Butters about stealing their book.x CLOSE
Butters goes on the Today show to promote his amazingly successful book.x CLOSE
The boys fight to get Scrotie's tale banned.x CLOSE
Acclaimed author Leopold Stotch reveals his plan for a Scrotie sequel. Meanwhile, the boys plot their revenge.x CLOSE