- ♪ WE'RE GOIN' TOTHE WATER PARK ♪
♪ THE WATER PARK,THE WATER PARK ♪
♪ WE'RE GOING TOTHE WATER PARK ♪
♪ ME AND ALL MY BEST FRIENDS
♪ EXCEPT FOR KYLE,WHO I DON'T LIKE ♪
- OKAY, CARTMAN,YOU CAN STOP SINGING NOW.
- THIS IS GONNA BESO AWESOME, DUDE.
I HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE WATERPARK IN LIKE OVER A YEAR!
- WHAT DO YOU GUYSWANNA DO FIRST?
I HEAR THEY HAVEA NEW INNER TUBE SLIDE.
- NO, DUDE, WE GOTTA GO TOTHE WAVE POOL FIRST!
IT'S SO DOPE.
AS LONG AS THERE AREN'TANY MINORITIES.
- WHAT ARE YOUTALKING ABOUT, ERIC?
- YOU KNOW, THERE'S ALWAYSLIKE FIVE OR SIX
MINORITIES WEARING THEIRT-SHIRTS IN THE WAVE POOL.
PISSES ME OFF.
- WE'RE HERE!IT'S THE WATER PARK!
- I'M GONNA PICK YOU BOYS UPRIGHT HERE
AT 4:00, YOU GOT IT?
- COME ON, LET'S GO!- WE GOT IT, DAD.
- SIX ADORABLE CHILDREN,PLEASE!
WAVE POOL! WAVE POOL!
OH, WHAT THE HELL?
- ALL RIGHT.
WHAT DO YOU GUYSWANNA RIDE FIRST?
- WELL, CARTMAN SAID HE WANTEDTO DO THE WAVE POOL FIRST,
- FORGET IT.JUST FORGET IT!
- DUDE, THIS IS AWESOME!
- YOU GUYS WANNA SEE
HOW LONG I CAN HOLD MY BREATHUNDER WATER?
- HEY, FELLAS!FELLAS, HANG ON.
I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM.
- OKAY. GO AHEAD.- OKAY. THANKS!
- I CAN SERIOUSLY HOLD MY BREATHLONGER THAN ANYBODY.
SOMEBODY TIME ME,ALL RIGHT?
- OKAY.- ALL RIGHT, CHECK IT OUT--
BUTTERS--BUTTERS!WHAT THE FUCK?
ARE YOU PEEING IN THE POOL?
- YOU SAID GO AHEAD!
- COME ON, KYLE.LET'S CHECK OUT THE FIREBOATS.
- NO, DUDE.BUTTERS' PEE IS IN THERE!
- AW, COME ON.LOOK AT ALL THIS WATER.
IT DOESN'T MATTERIF ONE PERSON PEES IN IT.
- YEAH, COME ON, KYLE.
I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON HEREWHO'S PEED IN THE POOL.
LOTS A PEOPLE DO.
- NO, THEY DON'T.- YEAH, THEY DO, KYLE.
- TO BE PERFECTLY FRANK,
I PEED IN THE POOLABOUT 25 SECONDS AGO.
- COME ON, SHOW US HOW LONG YOUCAN HOLD YOUR BREATH!
Pi Pi's Splashtown
The boys head to the water park and start getting wet.
Kenny takes his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert where they each get purity rings.x CLOSE
The Coon rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park.x CLOSE
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate state of the economy.x CLOSE
Someone plays an April Fool's joke on the boys and it doesn't go over well.x CLOSE
A Hip Hop Superstar comes to terms with being a gay fish.x CLOSE
Randy has a plan that will ensure Stan a first place trophy in this year's Pinewood Derby.x CLOSE
Cartman's dream of living the life of a pirate will come true if he can just get to Somalia.x CLOSE
Ike is being tormented by paranormal forces. Kyle brings in professional ghost hunters to help save his little brother.x CLOSE
Butters is determined to get his first kiss so his friends won't make fun of him anymore.x CLOSE
After attending their first WWE match, all the boys want to be professional wrestlers.x CLOSE
The boys head to the water park and start getting wet.x CLOSE
Cartman sings a heartfelt ode about how his water park isn't the way he remembered it.x CLOSE
Cartman does some calculations and makes a shocking discovery.x CLOSE
Officials are concerned about the high pee levels at the water park.x CLOSE
Disaster strikes the water park.x CLOSE
The police quarantine the water park and try to figure out what to do.x CLOSE
Kyle is stranded in the ocean of pee. Meanwhile, Cartman finds rescue at the hands of minorities.x CLOSE
Stan's parents try to remain calm while the police attempt to find the antidote.x CLOSE
The boys meet Pi Pi and find there's only one way to survive.x CLOSE
After the apocalypse, Cartman dreams about what the future will be like.x CLOSE