- I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU,BUT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!
WE'VE BEEN SITTING BACK
AND WATCHING AS OUR SCHOOLSLOWLY GOES INTO THE TOILET!
BUT TODAY WE DO SOMETHINGABOUT IT!
- SO LET'S MARCH RIGHTOVER THERE TO WENDY'S HOUSE
AND DO WHAT WE KNOWNEEDS TO BE DONE!
- LET US NOT FORGETWHAT HAPPENS THIS DAY!
- DO IT.
- WE ARE HERE,WENDY TESTABURGER!
- TAKE THAT,SCHOOL PRESIDENT!
- GET HER GOOD!
- I AM.
- HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- THE STUDENTS WANT ANSWERS!
GO ON THE MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTSIF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE!
- WHAT THE HELL?
[children chattering loudly]
- ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMESON THE MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS!
- WENDY, DID A BOYJUST PEE ON OUR DOOR
BECAUSE THE SMURFSWERE MURDERED?
- IT'S OKAY, DAD.
I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT.
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINALLYCOMING ON MY SHOW, WENDY.
Answer For Your Crimes!
Butters makes Wendy pay for the travesties she's committed against the smurfs.
The morning announcements get a bit more intense than usual.x CLOSE
After the tragic loss of Gordon, the school tries to fill the position.x CLOSE
Cartman uses his first day of morning announcements to start asking questions.x CLOSE
Cartman continues to probe for answers about South Park Elementary.x CLOSE
Using his new video system, Cartman spells out the true nature of Wendy's intentions.x CLOSE
Cartman holds a signing for his new book "What Happened to My School?".x CLOSE
Eric's book gains popularity, but the administration tries to shut him down.x CLOSE
In a controversial segment, Cartman unveils the true story about his life with the Smurfs.x CLOSE
Butters rallies a charge against Wendy.x CLOSE
Butters makes Wendy pay for the travesties she's committed against the smurfs.x CLOSE