- "'FAGGOT,'OFTEN SHORTENED TO 'FAG,'
"HAS BEEN USEDIN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
"SINCE THE LATE 16TH CENTURY.
ITS ORIGINAL MEANING WASAN OLD OR UNPLEASANT WOMAN."
- THAT CERTAINLYDON'T APPLY TO US!
- "'FAGGOT' LATER WAS DEFINEDAS A BUNDLE OF STICKS.
"AND IN THE 19TH CENTURY,
"A 'FAGGOT GATHERER'WAS SOMEONE WHO MADE
A MEAGER LIVINGGATHERING FIREWOOD."
- WELL, THEY CERTAINLY AIN'TCALLIN' US FAGS
'CAUSE WE GATHER STICKS.
THERE'S GOT TO BE MORE![imitating motorcycle]
[all imitating motorcycles]
- WHAT'S THAT PART SAY THERE?
- "LATER, THE TERM 'FAG'WAS DEFINED
"AS ANY AWKWARD BUNDLETO BE CARRIED,
"AND WAS OFTEN USEDAS AN INSULT TO THE ELDERLY,
AS IN CALLING THEM'BAGGAGE.'"
- "FAG" WAS USED AS AN INSULTTO WOMEN, THEN POOR PEOPLE,
THEN OLD PEOPLE?
- "IN THE EARLY 1900s,
"THE WORD BECAMEA PE-JOR-ATIVE TERM
"AGAINST HOMOSEXUALSAND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE
IN THE UNITED STATES."
- THAT WORD JUST KEEPSCHANGING ITS MEANING!
WHAT'S IT GOT TO DO WITH US?[imitating motorcycle]
[bikers imitating motorcycles]
- WE ARE REALLYTRYING TO UNDERSTAND THIS.
The bikers head to the library to figure out what's going on.
Everyone's lovely weekend is ruined by bikers.x CLOSE
The bikers show everyone how they roll.x CLOSE
Distraught over what people are saying, the bikers realize what they must do.x CLOSE
The boys call a meeting to discuss the growing biker problem.x CLOSE
The boys put their plan into action.x CLOSE
School officials want to find out who's been casuing all the recent "vandalism."x CLOSE
The bikers head to the library to figure out what's going on.x CLOSE
Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny make thier case during a public hearing.x CLOSE
The whole town unites behind the new word for "bikers."x CLOSE
The Mayor confronts the boys over the trouble they've caused. Meanwhile, the bikers rally to put an end to their persecution.x CLOSE