THIS MORNING IT WAS DISCOVERED
THAT IN SEVERAL PLACESALL OVER TOWN,
SOMEBODY HAD SPRAY-PAINTEDTHE WORDS "FAGS GET OUT."
MANY WITNESSES REPORTED SEEINGCHILDREN WITH SPRAY PAINT.
NOW, IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHINGABOUT THE KIDS WHO DID THIS,
YOU MUST COME FORWARD--- THAT WAS US.
- EXCUSE ME?
- YEAH, WE DID THAT.Kyle & Kenny: YEAH!
- WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHINGLIKE THAT AND BE PROUD OF IT?
- WELL, 'CAUSE WE WANT ALL THOSEFAGS TO GET OUT OF OUR TOWN.
- YEAH, EVERYONE HATESTHOSE FAGS, RIGHT?
- YEAH!- YOU BET!
- NOW JUST WHAT THE HECKIS GOING ON HERE?
THIS IS NOT WHAT WE HAVETAUGHT YOU IN THIS SCHOOL!
KYLE AND STAN, YOU'VE ALWAYSBEEN TOLERANT OF GAY PEOPLE!
- GAY PEOPLE?
- WE AREN'T TALKINGABOUT GAY PEOPLE.
- YOU JUST ADMITTEDTO SPRAY-PAINTING
THAT THEY SHOULD GETOUT OF TOWN!
- DUDE, WHY WE WOULD WE WANTGAY PEOPLE TO GET OUT OF TOWN?
- OH, THEY THINKWE MEANT GAY FAGS.
- OHH. HEY, THAT'SNOT VERY NICE, MAYOR.
JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS GAYDOESN'T MEAN HE'S A FAG.
YOU FOUR BOYSIN MY OFFICE NOW!
- AW, CRAP!
That Was Us!
School officials want to find out who's been casuing all the recent "vandalism."
Everyone's lovely weekend is ruined by bikers.x CLOSE
The bikers show everyone how they roll.x CLOSE
Distraught over what people are saying, the bikers realize what they must do.x CLOSE
The boys call a meeting to discuss the growing biker problem.x CLOSE
The boys put their plan into action.x CLOSE
School officials want to find out who's been casuing all the recent "vandalism."x CLOSE
The bikers head to the library to figure out what's going on.x CLOSE
Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny make thier case during a public hearing.x CLOSE
The whole town unites behind the new word for "bikers."x CLOSE
The Mayor confronts the boys over the trouble they've caused. Meanwhile, the bikers rally to put an end to their persecution.x CLOSE